[PROGRESS] of fixing the Server files!

04/29/2010 17:12 mert#151
Uploading my files now....
creating tuts.
creating infos.
can hold about 2hrs^^

Quote:
Mert kardeş biraz önceki paylaştığın server2010 dosyasında hata veriyor.Cannot connect to database felan neden ki senin verdiğin dosyalar çalışmıormu yoksa.Gerçi teşekkür ederim paylaştığın için... yardımcı olurmusun?
Onu sil, yanlis upload oldu :P
04/29/2010 17:21 ™Burton™#152
how your files will help and tuts :\ ? ty.

and only english/german please. ty ^^
04/29/2010 17:26 kevin_owner#153
Can you keep it english please so everybody knows what you're talking about

@mert does your new config files work better than the ones we have now? and can you make a fix log or release nots something like that so we know what you've done and what works now.

btw are you uploading the nop'ed and zero'ed ollydbg edited files?

EDIT:
can someone upload the DIVISIONINFO.TXT with 127.0.0.1 ip of client 1.091 for me for some reason it gives a BSO memory error when i edit this file i always have this fault when i edit the ip. thanks:)
04/29/2010 17:35 mert#154
Quote:
Originally Posted by token45 View Post
tmm yenisini paylaşacakmısın???Ama yinede çok sağol herşey çalışıyormu yoksa hala hata varmı?şimdi ecsro 1.091 clienti indiriyorum.Media patcher ile editleyip oyuna girecekmi yoksa bozukmu hala
yok daha server online status almio :D
sadece bu reedit olcak.sql den anlayan adamlar varsa, onlar devam etcek :D

I told him , that i uploaded wrong archive :D

Quote:
Can you keep it english please so everybody knows what you're talking about

@mert does your new config files work better than the ones we have now? and can you make a fix log or release nots something like that so we know what you've done and what works now.

btw are you uploading the nop'ed and zero'ed ollydbg edited files?
yes
04/29/2010 17:40 Dropdead*#155
Tbh, There has been no progress made on this files, you edit them with olly and skip data just to make the files running. Later you will still need to code and shit to make it all work.
04/29/2010 18:36 Shadowz75#156
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipointed View Post
Well, actually I'm having all of these _REF tables (check here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]).
But this error does still appear.

Anyway, I hope you guys are fixing this software.
Good luck! :)
some of those ref tables are in the media\serverdep\silkroad\textdata, did you tried those values?
04/29/2010 18:43 InvincibleNoOB#157
Please write only in German or English! Every next violation of this rule will be punished as such in past.
04/29/2010 18:58 lesderid#158
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleNoOB View Post
Please write only in German or English! Every next violation of this rule will be punished as such in past.
You are right, I don't like people talking in other languages either.
But, AFAIK, you can speak other languages, it's not against the rules.

To all people: It is not prohibited that you speak another language but it is better to speak English (or if you really want, German) so more people can understand you and help you.
04/29/2010 19:33 zeyto#159
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
You are right, I don't like people talking in other languages either.
But, AFAIK, you can speak other languages, it's not against the rules.

To all people: It is not prohibited that you speak another language but it is better to speak English (or if you really want, German) so more people can understand you and help you.
Read the rules again :)
04/29/2010 19:39 Windrius#160
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeyto View Post
Read the rules again :)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
:) I don't see anything related to language ;)
04/29/2010 19:52 zeyto#161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
:) I don't see anything related to language ;)
You should've read the Elitepvpers rules when you registered yourself here ;)

There's the rules.
04/29/2010 20:04 lesderid#162
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeyto View Post
You should've read the Elitepvpers rules when you registered yourself here ;)

There's the rules.
Ctrl + F and search for English/German/Deutsch/language: you get 1 (title) or 0 results.
Read the rules again wannabe mod.
04/29/2010 20:47 vorosmihaly#163
wrong link...
edit: nice,thank you
04/29/2010 21:12 kevin_owner#164
@mert can i ask you which file is new?:S

i remember you said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mert View Post
i say you, new config file for each .exe ftw.
you should do it also :bandit:
but i don't see any new config file at all. you added a few more things in gameserver wel WOOW you noped that in ollydbg so useless xD

when i look in ollydbg at the global manager i see a lot of things you can add in server.cfg:

LoginFailureTolerance
LoginFailureBlockTimeMin
DumpMsgPool
ReportConnectionLog
MaxSendQueDepth
PromptAtClose
WritePerfLogToText

and a hell more:P

i tought when you said new config COMPLETE new config shit but no you just added a few line added some commends and that's it.

but i don't see any new files.

EDIT: @mert and all the other people if you want a warning for closing an manager. Add the following line to the server.cfg
Code:
PromptAtClose 1
this isn't really important but it's just a function of the managers
04/29/2010 21:31 lesderid#165
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeyto View Post
I bet ur to dumb to understand anyways :)


Wannabe-European ;)
You may quote the rules to prove me I'm wrong.
And, I am European, I was born in Belgium and I still live there.
But it doesn't matter where I'm from, everyone has the same rights and should be treated the same.
I was never treated in a racist way but I still hate people who do it to others.

#Reported:
Suggested Racism ("Wannabe-European")