[CSRO] Fully working bot

04/08/2010 19:30 zikor1337#151
I have no idea. You'll see.
04/08/2010 19:30 adrians0#152
I have problem -,- if i click login sro_client is opening but only div 1 , but I play on div 2 and how i change it?
04/08/2010 19:33 ovidijus1991#153
damn it sux cant even play for 20min+ always client crashes, any solution?
04/08/2010 19:41 Lewan91#154
i dont have csro in english i dont now the skills i dont anything omg and i cant do it in csro folder i dont why?
04/08/2010 19:47 zikor1337#155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewan91 View Post
i dont have csro in english i dont now the skills i dont anything omg and i cant do it in csro folder i dont why?
I am trying to understand what you're saying. I gave you media.pk2 in English. Download it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians0 View Post
I have problem -,- if i click login sro_client is opening but only div 1 , but I play on div 2 and how i change it?
There are the both division lol. Just check your server there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovidijus1991 View Post
damn it sux cant even play for 20min+ always client crashes, any solution?
Buy new pc :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Maybe you get just disconnects ...
04/08/2010 19:49 Lewan91#156
I can not unpack the english media.pk2 folder in the csro why there is any error in winrar you can help me please
04/08/2010 19:50 ovidijus1991#157
evrything is ok with my pc, no lags but game crashes for me
04/08/2010 19:50 zikor1337#158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewan91 View Post
I can not unpack the english media.pk2 folder in the csro why there is any error in winrar you can help me please
try this one : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ... it will 100% work

EDIT: Another movie

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/08/2010 20:09 nuker69#159
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuker69 View Post
Ok but it dont log into server ... :(
Anyone know how to fix this? Bot dont choose server and restart sro after 15sec ; /. When i choose server and bot log into acc it restart sro after 15sec too...

haaaalp :(
04/08/2010 20:09 vorosmihaly#160
now works:)
I installed win xp:D
thank you keo :P
04/08/2010 20:23 TheHawk007#161
Well, i did everything you said, even i fixed something my self but it still doesnt log itself in. It doesnt select the server -_- plz reply

Using XP btw :D
04/08/2010 20:25 nuker69#162
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHawk007 View Post
Well, i did everything you said, even i fixed something my self but it still doesnt log itself in. It doesnt select the server -_- plz reply
I have same problem ;/
04/08/2010 20:31 vorosmihaly#163
login by hands on first time and it will work
04/08/2010 20:33 zikor1337#164
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHawk007 View Post
Well, i did everything you said, even i fixed something my self but it still doesnt log itself in. It doesnt select the server -_- plz reply

Using XP btw :D
Start the bot ... bla bla bla ... press login. It starts the client ---- loading ... id/pw boxed(server select) appears and it stays like that. That is what is happening to you?
04/08/2010 20:41 ovidijus1991#165
damn i am ony one who have the problem with client crash