Setup Server Tutorial

08/01/2006 13:17 Hybris#151
Quote:
Originally posted by Mitsuri@Aug 1 2006, 10:42
When I try to run query there is error:
Quote:


ERROR: could not set permissions on directory "C:/COFullDB/Main/OtherData": Permission denied

I unsigned in Right Mouse Button on COFullDB -> (Only for reading), and in Sharing, i checked "Share this folder in network"

What I have to do ?;<
You have to make a full access to this folder : FOR THE USER DESIGNED FOR YOUR POSTGRE SQL. Btw there is another thread for this project. I shared all my progress on it.
08/01/2006 17:23 Mitsuri#152
Author of this thread should add solution about this problem too to his guide.

PS: Can I have link to ur thread?
08/01/2006 23:46 Hybris#153
Quote:
Originally posted by Mitsuri@Aug 1 2006, 17:23
Author of this thread should add solution about this problem too to his guide.

PS: Can I have link to ur thread?
This thread is dead thats why i made my own, the link is in my signature. By the way, i'm quite active on this project so i'll answer to everyone who answers on my guide or on the original topic of the project made by t3hen00bez0r.
08/08/2006 20:14 lucasmtb#154
how, and were can i create an acount? lol :ops:
i created one but when i try log it not woth
08/10/2006 10:52 Defloc#155
will other people be able to play on your server
08/10/2006 11:10 Defloc#156
1. Open Server Source Code Project. Then Open BackEndDB.css. Press CTRL+G and go to line 200 then
put in your IP address.


i dont get that one help me and explain it to me and you can pm me or post it here
08/11/2006 01:21 swords#157
Ok this is real gay either you copied it from that wolf guy avatar dude or he copied from you -.- i saw EXACT same as this one few mins ago -.-
08/20/2006 06:51 Ruzzerp#158
Umm, yes im sorta new to this so. On Step 2 i dont understand what program your on to add the Reference....
09/16/2006 05:27 and.dutra.cun#159
hello...

i have filled all steps... but onething..
if i want join the server.... its say:
Login or passuord incorrect..

can anyone help me?
if anyone filled all steps.. if want help add me on msn: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] i finished..

Ty
09/16/2006 05:36 fullmetalferret#160
i think loads of people made accounts JUST so they could ask these questions... :/
09/16/2006 19:45 diederik#161
I dont know why but i got allot of trouble install PostgreSQL. i downloaded the file that you posted but when i try to install it it says: can't open installation package
plz help me!

edit: nvm got it i just didnt unpack it first sorry for my noobness!!
09/17/2006 18:40 diederik#162
Ok, I've read every single post, and have been searching for hours. I have done everything correctly, I have the right IP address in every possible place. Now, when I logged in the first time, I got to the character creation screen, created my character, input the characters name, then got an error which booted me out of Conquer. I'm sorry, but I can't recall the error details, something about losing the connection to the server. Now, I went back into Conquer, typed in my user name and password, and herein lies my problem: I get stuck on the screen that says: Logging into server... Please wait a moment... . Now, I've seen a problem like this posted, but no answer to this problem. If anyone can assist me, please either post here, or email me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. I'd prefer the email, but don't mind checking the post. Thank you guys. By the way... awesome guide.
09/17/2006 21:00 bigassmuffin#163
Quote:
Originally posted by diederik@Sep 17 2006, 18:40
Ok, I've read every single post, and have been searching for hours. I have done everything correctly, I have the right IP address in every possible place. Now, when I logged in the first time, I got to the character creation screen, created my character, input the characters name, then got an error which booted me out of Conquer. I'm sorry, but I can't recall the error details, something about losing the connection to the server. Now, I went back into Conquer, typed in my user name and password, and herein lies my problem: I get stuck on the screen that says: Logging into server... Please wait a moment... . Now, I've seen a problem like this posted, but no answer to this problem. If anyone can assist me, please either post here, or email me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. I'd prefer the email, but don't mind checking the post. Thank you guys. By the way... awesome guide.
it doesnt work with current patch, u have to use a patch thats a bit older...not sure which version u need..but anything a bit old will work.
09/18/2006 18:23 diederik#164
Quote:
Originally posted by bigassmuffin+Sep 17 2006, 21:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigassmuffin @ Sep 17 2006, 21:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--diederik@Sep 17 2006, 18:40
Ok, I've read every single post, and have been searching for hours. I have done everything correctly, I have the right IP address in every possible place. Now, when I logged in the first time, I got to the character creation screen, created my character, input the characters name, then got an error which booted me out of Conquer. I'm sorry, but I can't recall the error details, something about losing the connection to the server. Now, I went back into Conquer, typed in my user name and password, and herein lies my problem: I get stuck on the screen that says: Logging into server... Please wait a moment... . Now, I've seen a problem like this posted, but no answer to this problem. If anyone can assist me, please either post here, or email me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. I'd prefer the email, but don't mind checking the post. Thank you guys. By the way... awesome guide.
it doesnt work with current patch, u have to use a patch thats a bit older...not sure which version u need..but anything a bit old will work. [/b][/quote]
jeah i know that if u read my post good ull see that i arleady know that u need a lower patch, but i dont know how to install a lower version patch on a conquer that already has the highest patch. btw u need patch lower then 4312. but how do i install it?? if i download the patch lower then 4312 and install it it doesnt work!! please help!!
09/18/2006 21:48 killermickle#165
please can somebody tell me how to make a database ^^