[Client + Server] Shangri-La Files.

12/20/2019 09:37 delkiller#151
How to setup
Im newbie :(
12/20/2019 15:57 [DEV]Dekaron#152
Quote:
Originally Posted by delkiller View Post
How to setup
Im newbie :(
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/21/2019 05:12 delkiller#153
Why is everything ready but I can't connect to the game? :(
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/21/2019 09:57 [DEV]Dekaron#154
Quote:
Originally Posted by delkiller View Post
Why is everything ready but I can't connect to the game? :(
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
did you change all IP for login and channel on both side i mean server client
data\share
files
loginlist.csv
channellist.csv

and before you start complain that you cant enter to game go to dekaron server find file IPlist.csv and add your ip i mean 127.0.0.1 and you can add second one witch your computer get from DHCP (router)

BTW if you want put image use this [ IMG=expandable:1] [ url]image link[ /url] [ /IMG ]
12/21/2019 11:32 baica123#155
Quote:
Originally Posted by delkiller View Post
Why is everything ready but I can't connect to the game? :(
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
First, you need to learn how to create a server
And if you can’t to make it, you can use my VM files in here.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Have fun!
01/16/2020 05:29 mainess2#156
Hello Pros!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful stuff. Im trying to test this server and configurations are followed precisely. But i got a problem on accessing the game. I used to proceed on the login interface on the game but i hit the right account made, i just receiving " Logging " and it keeps on that status not taking me to character select screen. any idea on how it can be solved? Thanks in advance
01/16/2020 10:39 CRAIGFERRIE88#157
Thanks, This works flawlessly!
Great great share.

I am having an issue.
All ports open, (canyouseeme) confirms this.
Debug shows [World is open] no errors.

I open client, log in and immediately it says ''Disconnected from server''

I've changed the channellist and loginlist to my external IP.
I've also changed the loginserver config to my external IP.

What am i missing here ? Neither me or my friend can connect via the clients.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Appreciate your time and work <3

Edit, works perfectly fine, offline and hamachi.
So, i'm really lost as to why it's being a dick when trying to open it publicly.
01/17/2020 15:36 mainess2#158
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

How can i fixed this? i set all .ini's to 127.0.0.1 and edited IP_List and same goes with Share Folder files. Can someone help me? Thanks alot!
01/23/2020 10:47 BaconSniffer#159
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAIGFERRIE88 View Post
Thanks, This works flawlessly!
Great great share.

I am having an issue.
All ports open, (canyouseeme) confirms this.
Debug shows [World is open] no errors.

I open client, log in and immediately it says ''Disconnected from server''

I've changed the channellist and loginlist to my external IP.
I've also changed the loginserver config to my external IP.

What am i missing here ? Neither me or my friend can connect via the clients.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Appreciate your time and work <3

Edit, works perfectly fine, offline and hamachi.
So, i'm really lost as to why it's being a dick when trying to open it publicly.
if you want it public non hamachi , open the ports , then set all server ip addresses to 127.0.0.1 , all of them. then in the share folder set the channelist and loginlist to your external ip from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
on both server and client side, load up servers and then login with client, if ur ports are open and you have all ur server set to local with the loginlist and channelist as external on serv and client then will work perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainess2 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

How can i fixed this? i set all .ini's to 127.0.0.1 and edited IP_List and same goes with Share Folder files. Can someone help me? Thanks alot!
last time i saw that couple year ago , i had accountgate ip wrong , if every server is set to 127.0.0.1 and you have the right database account and password(same as yours) then will work , providing u got the database setup right lol.
01/24/2020 03:19 delkiller#160
Hello
I want open sever Dekaron online
Who can help me
Pls pm to my fb
fb.com/saugiang.ssf
02/03/2020 10:03 delkiller#161
Excuse me
I want to open 1 online Dekaron server
How do I need a VPS to configure it ?
Ram 2 GB, disk 30 GB SSD 2 cpu Bandwidth unlimited
Is that enough?
02/03/2020 10:18 mr.deathalb#162
Quote:
Originally Posted by delkiller View Post
Excuse me
I want to open 1 online Dekaron server
How do I need a VPS to configure it ?
Ram 2 GB, disk 30 GB SSD 2 cpu Bandwidth unlimited
Is that enough?
you need minimum 16 gb of ram and 8 core cpu man and 500 gb hdd.
02/03/2020 12:05 guesswho-.-#163
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.deathalb View Post
you need minimum 16 gb of ram and 8 core cpu man and 500 gb hdd.
?
What lead you to this conclusion?
6gb of ram is enough to run it smoothly, i3 with 2c4t is more than enough and 30gb of space is more than enough.

I use this kinda setup with 100+ players online
02/03/2020 12:41 Farius~#164
Quote:
Originally Posted by delkiller View Post
Excuse me
I want to open 1 online Dekaron server
How do I need a VPS to configure it ?
Ram 2 GB, disk 30 GB SSD 2 cpu Bandwidth unlimited
Is that enough?
2 gb of ram is not enough. and 30gb I doubt it is enough. maybe with 100gb to go safer.
02/04/2020 16:11 delkiller#165
Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
?
What lead you to this conclusion?
6gb of ram is enough to run it smoothly, i3 with 2c4t is more than enough and 30gb of space is more than enough.

I use this kinda setup with 100+ players online
Ram 4 GB, disk 60 GB SSD, Bandwidth unlimited, 2 cpu

Is that enough bro ?