🔥 APEX LEGENDS VERTEX CHEAT | Aimbot, ESP, RCS, Stream Safe | DEXAiMCHEATS 🔥

03/20/2020 04:16 DEXAiM#151
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSniperSx View Post
For someone who provides only 1-day key on your website your support is too slow and ignored me after I did what they told me to do and it still crashes the game as soon as it loads.
Wish you the best of luck.
Not sure what you're referring to... wrong sales thread? This product offers 3 different options. 1 day, 1 week or 1 month keys.
03/20/2020 04:36 xSniperSx#152
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiNGLEPOTAMUS View Post
Not sure what you're referring to... wrong sales thread? This product offers 3 different options. 1 day, 1 week or 1 month keys.
I am referring to the DELTA-LITE-APEX! Does it have its own thread?
03/20/2020 12:20 xingmuba113#153
I can't pay in bitcoin. Is there any other payment method for me to choose? Can UnionPay or Alipay WeChat do?
03/21/2020 02:07 DEXAiM#154
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSniperSx View Post
I am referring to the DELTA-LITE-APEX! Does it have its own thread?
No, it does not

Quote:
Originally Posted by xingmuba113 View Post
I can't pay in bitcoin. Is there any other payment method for me to choose? Can UnionPay or Alipay WeChat do?
We accept multiple forms of payment. On larger orders, we only accept crypto. Buy a shorter term key.
03/23/2020 21:12 fedayn933#155
can anyone pass me the best settings to use it? because I can't set it up properly thanks
03/24/2020 07:39 challenjour616#156
Hi, anyone knows why it always get ban at around 2-4days or around lv30-35? Hwid spoofer on already. Thanks for advise.
03/24/2020 08:35 ayrond091#157
so I just got banned! Any tips how to configure smooth aimbot settings? for slower snaps movements?

Should smooth aim on default?
03/24/2020 17:53 DEXAiM#158
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedayn933 View Post
can anyone pass me the best settings to use it? because I can't set it up properly thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by challenjour616 View Post
Hi, anyone knows why it always get ban at around 2-4days or around lv30-35? Hwid spoofer on already. Thanks for advise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrond091 View Post
so I just got banned! Any tips how to configure smooth aimbot settings? for slower snaps movements?

Should smooth aim on default?
Settings guide (config) is located on our website. Otherwise, you are welcome to ask others what settings they use on Discord.
03/24/2020 17:56 fedayn933#159
I put a lot of trust in this hack, I decided to buy the 1 day key, I used it without ESP, with silent aimbot and after not even two games I was banned and I didn't even use it to the maximum ... lol I am disappointed
03/24/2020 19:38 ayrond091#160
anyone else got banned before the hack updated? 4 accounts got been even when esp is off and max smoothest setting in aimbot. Played legit
03/25/2020 16:58 darkfirzen89#161
Got banned a week after using the delta lite package for 1 day. Please do not trust this.
03/25/2020 17:04 DEXAiM#162
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedayn933 View Post
I put a lot of trust in this hack, I decided to buy the 1 day key, I used it without ESP, with silent aimbot and after not even two games I was banned and I didn't even use it to the maximum ... lol I am disappointed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrond091 View Post
anyone else got banned before the hack updated? 4 accounts got been even when esp is off and max smoothest setting in aimbot. Played legit
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfirzen89 View Post
Got banned a week after using the delta lite package for 1 day. Please do not trust this.
Guys, detections happen. Let's not pretend we all expected this to be 100% ban-proof. This happens all the time with all cheats. It's normal.

We're aware of this and are currently updating our DELTA product line back to UD status. You can join our Discord or check the status page when we update DELTA. Current subscriptions are paused. Thanks for your patience!
03/26/2020 08:47 acayoh#163
works with win10 1909?
03/26/2020 16:02 villanger34#164
DexA is great and sports the biggest menu for apex i have ever seen. support is better then it was. cheat is easy to run.
04/02/2020 10:54 suckmeoff722#165
I select silent aim but im not really sure how to configure it?