[Release] KX Trainer

07/06/2019 11:46 LilShadow#151
trainer works fine. can simulate godmode with invisibility for Mobs. they wont attack and u can kill them. best solo in instanz or something like that.
07/11/2019 13:06 bsp465pion#152
Hi, donated and still waiting for an email with download link, please check , thanks.
07/28/2019 11:10 JavierRedondo#153
Still working?
07/30/2019 17:48 whipaz999#154
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierRedondo View Post
Still working?
Still does
07/31/2019 20:02 labyhub#155
It never stopped to work perfectly ;) .
08/01/2019 10:21 angel19970102#156
when i donate is the premium version limited?
08/01/2019 14:01 onizuka279#157
Hi ! I actually can't use my Kx Trainer anymore and apparently the Kx updates are not done automatically. I made a discord account solely for Kx but I lost this account's logs some times ago.
I searched in the files/youtube guides videos but nothing..
Do I have to buy Kx again ? Thanks
08/01/2019 15:59 Krixx1337#158
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel19970102 View Post
when i donate is the premium version limited?
No, it's a lifetime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onizuka279 View Post
Hi ! I actually can't use my Kx Trainer anymore and apparently the Kx updates are not done automatically. I made a discord account solely for Kx but I lost this account's logs some times ago.
I searched in the files/youtube guides videos but nothing..
Do I have to buy Kx again ? Thanks
PM me, maybe I'll help you.
08/04/2019 19:13 morriganrey#159
Is this still working? Is it detectable?
08/07/2019 01:18 labyhub#160
Quote:
Originally Posted by morriganrey View Post
Is this still working? Is it detectable?
It works perfectly and is not detectable, unless you abuse it when other players can see you.
08/07/2019 17:49 gw2er#161
BS :)
talk to mega ban wave in april 2018 :)
08/08/2019 18:02 labyhub#162
Quote:
Originally Posted by gw2er View Post
BS :)
talk to mega ban wave in april 2018 :)
True. But it also turned out that Anet used ,on that occasion, some code strings not really "legal" in the GW2 launcher, and this allowed them to "organize" the mega ban wave that we all know. I doubt that this will be repeated, especially due to the controversy raised in the community, above all because the privacy invasion caused by the code used.
08/08/2019 18:18 gw2er#163
wrong dude :) it was not illegal what was later clarified. i was one of those who screamed and hated anet for that spy thing, but they did what everyone in this business do (e.g. blizzard with wow).
but THE REASON they havent do any more ban waves is after all that april ban wave drama, it came to true after all that some accounts were false marked and banned, so anet in return has offered 2,5k gems and some things. that was total PR fiasco :)
08/08/2019 23:53 Krixx1337#164
Update for donators:
- Added teleport to mouse cursor
- Added legit sprint

Btw. I increased the price of the donator version because the quality of this trainer is really high right now. The price is 10 euro. It's a really cheap price for lifetime access to such a good trainer :D

Teleport to mouse cursor video:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/09/2019 00:04 warlord_7#165
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrzychuXD9 View Post
Update for donators:
- Added teleport to mouse cursor
- Added legit sprint

Btw. I increased the price of the donator version because the quality of this trainer is really high right now. The price is 10 euro. It's a really cheap price for lifetime access to such a good trainer :D

Teleport to mouse cursor video:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Definitely worth it. Been using it for months and compared to other trainers (including one here that wants 30€ every month... for whatever reason), this one is gold. Both figuratively and literally. 10€ lifetime is basically gifted compared to what you are getting and it's still constantly being updated.

Really love your work, dude. Keep it up.