[Release] Bot, Weapondealer and Bidtool by DevBro

11/26/2017 20:45 ady_yo#151
It is working nvm .
11/28/2017 14:29 Royal*#152
Good day everyone,

we're currently working on a few things and want to show you a little preview about an Update what we're currently testing but for this update we need a little bit more time so the release won't be in the next time.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

So, what can you see in the picture above? It's our new remote bot control!
What can you do with this? Easy to answer, you can change your bot settings while you're not at home. Nice, isn't it?
Its still not finish, it's actually a little preview of what we already have, much more will follow. So, stay tuned!

With best regards,
your DevBro Team!
11/28/2017 15:10 levlevliva#153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal* View Post
Good day everyone,

we're currently working on a few things and want to show you a little preview about an Update what we're currently testing but for this update we need a little bit more time so the release won't be in the next time.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

So, what can you see in the picture above? It's our new remote bot control!
What can you do with this? Easy to answer, you can change your bot settings while you're not at home. Nice, isn't it?
Its still not finish, it's actually a little preview of what we already have, much more will follow. So, stay tuned!

With best regards,
your DevBro Team!
Ehhmm, there is a faster way for this, u can download TeamViewer for almost any device and u can connect to your pc ;) :D Nice, isn't it? :D
11/28/2017 15:18 Nonge_II#154
Quote:
Originally Posted by levlevliva View Post
Ehhmm, there is a faster way for this, u can download TeamViewer for almost any device and u can connect to your pc ;) :D Nice, isn't it? :D
Yeah, than do it ;)
11/28/2017 15:58 Royal*#155
Quote:
Originally Posted by levlevliva View Post
Ehhmm, there is a faster way for this, u can download TeamViewer for almost any device and u can connect to your pc ;) :D Nice, isn't it? :D
Made my day. :D

Of course, this is correct. As Nonge already said: do it. :)
11/28/2017 16:54 OPDBN#156
Well, if I have to install teamviewer on several devices, I prefer the update of the bot, anyway before deciding which of the 2 forms is better, I want to try it and see how it goes, even though everything I would like to update is the collect of glitters.
Nice Work!!

PD: One more question, in some update you can decrease the zoom of the game? while I play the PS4 I like to watch as the bot progresses and with the zoom so high I don't see anything, but nothing happens if you can't, while the bot works well, but I prefer the zoom lower than the current zoom. jaja I need help with Google Traductor xDDD
11/28/2017 17:42 Royal*#157
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPDBN View Post
Well, if I have to install teamviewer on several devices, I prefer the update of the bot, anyway before deciding which of the 2 forms is better, I want to try it and see how it goes, even though everything I would like to update is the collect of glitters.
Nice Work!!

PD: One more question, in some update you can decrease the zoom of the game? while I play the PS4 I like to watch as the bot progresses and with the zoom so high I don't see anything, but nothing happens if you can't, while the bot works well, but I prefer the zoom lower than the current zoom. jaja I need help with Google Traductor xDDD
Ouh, Google translate - what's your native language?

However, we currently don't plan to change the zoom because it's neccessary for the bot. Of course the current zoom is not user friendly but neccessary. :)
11/28/2017 18:13 OPDBN#158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal* View Post
Ouh, Google translate - what's your native language?

However, we currently don't plan to change the zoom because it's neccessary for the bot. Of course the current zoom is not user friendly but neccessary. :)
jaja i'm from spain but i understand english, the problem is write him, and the zoom, of course if is necessary for the bot it's ok but isn't friendly :(
However i look forward to the update :D :)
11/28/2017 18:17 Nonge_II#159
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPDBN View Post
jaja i'm from spain but i understand english, the problem is write him, and the zoom, of course if is necessary for the bot it's ok but isn't friendly :(
However i look forward to the update :D :)
We will improve the friendly, but atm its necessary for the bot.
With the next update we bring some new features, functions and a autoupdater.
We also planed a small bot for search chests on two acc2 with 2 browsers, but its need much of time to test it.
11/28/2017 18:22 OPDBN#160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonge_II View Post
We will improve the friendly, but atm its necessary for the bot.
With the next update we bring some new features, functions and a autoupdater.
We also planed a small bot for search chests on two acc2 with 2 browsers, but its need much of time to test it.
OMG!! ok ok no problem I'm not in a hurry, I prefer a job well done and something slow that fast and bad.
11/29/2017 05:43 Nonge_II#161
Actually is the Host from the Homepage down, so you cant login in. Sorry for that, we will fix it soon as we can.
11/29/2017 10:13 Royal*#162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonge_II View Post
Actually is the Host from the Homepage down, so you cant login in. Sorry for that, we will fix it soon as we can.
Fixed.
11/29/2017 18:20 PedroNeglia#163
What i did wrong?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/29/2017 18:38 ady_yo#164
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/29/2017 18:38 Nonge_II#165
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroNeglia View Post
What i did wrong?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Please diable the scrollingbar from the map, open the group and move the group around of the map ( See my first pic in my first post )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ady_yo View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
for you the same