What was your first anime?

06/26/2015 01:11 ryudragon14#151
One Piece! ♥
06/26/2015 16:08 Dr Quba#152
Dragonball ♥
06/28/2015 03:30 Coyrud#153
Naruto and I stopped watching it due to studying.
06/29/2015 21:31 Crsys#154
Ich kann es nicht richtig sortieren, aber es war entweder Heidi oder Biene Maja.
07/01/2015 19:04 cat#155
Dragonball and One Piece
07/02/2015 20:40 ElectricalStorm#156
dragon ball and one piece when i was a child at TV , the first i downloaded with subs, was cowboy bebop wich i recommend to everyone!!
07/09/2015 16:31 beast27#157
If I don't count those animes I watched on TV back then when I was a child, then Death Note has to be my first Anime and it's still one of the best in my own rankings ^^
07/11/2015 15:17 Pandaboost91#158
Detectiv Conan :>
07/17/2015 23:55 Kiarell#159
on TV it was Pokemon and Digimon but the first one, which wasn't on TV was Higurashi no naku koro ni o.o
what a difference XD
07/18/2015 10:11 FuSb#160
My First was detective conan in the TV :3
07/20/2015 01:12 Jugram#161
Dragonball z :)
07/20/2015 02:12 Selections#162
Dragonball
07/20/2015 10:58 Jizō#163
Dragonball.
I was 4 years old, maybe a bit older.
07/21/2015 20:18 AnimeLover-MY♥#164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Itachi View Post
Dragonball.
I was 4 years old, maybe a bit older.
wow 4 years xD ! OMG
07/22/2015 11:34 HaMaDa..#165
Tom And Jerry :D