FW_MultiHack by: kingy91 & archie333

08/26/2014 07:22 Zakaria Yahya#151
Quote:
Originally Posted by archie333 View Post
I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is, contract hack works fine. I've found a solution. The bad news (for you) is that I'm not going to share it with you. I want to talk with kingy first and then decide if we really want to give our work away for so ungrateful community. Wait for decision, I should chat with kingy tomorrow.
If there's ungreatful pepole ,there's greatful people too
when you made hacks many people thanked you
08/26/2014 08:07 despraod#152
i dunno what to say i saw the comments here , there is no respect for them at all they aren't your slaves . :rtfm:
08/26/2014 08:56 basuony#153
Good job , Great try
Thanks anyway.
:cool:
08/26/2014 08:57 chaplu#154
comments are better than trainner at the moment =)))
08/26/2014 09:19 cinicisezo#155
share pls :(
08/26/2014 09:53 alex1337no1#156
haha guys thats all ur own fault xD
i hope u guys learned a bitter lession of experience.
be nice and friendly if u want something from others ;)
08/26/2014 10:16 ravaell#157
Its because some of these fuckheads, posted your hard work hack on some other forums, then it got over saturated and Fifa patched it. Stupid people...
08/26/2014 10:21 alex1337no1#158
i bet most of the guys here are just 15-17 year old douchebags who couldnt realized the consequentses. oh dear...^^
08/26/2014 11:09 Zakaria Yahya#159
Quote:
Originally Posted by despraod View Post
i dunno what to say i saw the comments here , there is no respect for them at all they aren't your slaves . :rtfm:
they were just asking him to upgrade it

ِAnyway if you guys want to share the hack ok thank you
if you don't no proplem it's your decsion
08/26/2014 11:24 a7akosomak#160
Quote:
Originally Posted by archie333 View Post
I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is, contract hack works fine. I've found a solution. The bad news (for you) is that I'm not going to share it with you. I want to talk with kingy first and then decide if we really want to give our work away for so ungrateful community. Wait for decision, I should chat with kingy tomorrow.

PATCH NOTES:

FAQ:



DL:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
plz share it with us bro !! Simply , u and kingy are the best !! plz share it with us :)
08/26/2014 11:32 archie333#161
Correction for my night posts. My solution seemed to work, but it doesn't know. I'll wait for kingy to test it. probably it's more complicated, then I thought.
08/26/2014 12:12 Myssia#162
I read all comment and its crazy :o. Dont share it. Problem solved
08/26/2014 12:31 mohamedm99#163
Fuck U all hackers ...... at first you were working fine .... sharing trainer , now U don't want to share your trainers ... U R free to keep them ... but what is the purpose of the whole forum?? .... isn't the forum about creating and sharing cheats ? .... or you made it just to say "We have trainers and cheats but we wont share them with every body ... upyyyyyy" ..... So close your god damn topic.
08/26/2014 12:34 kingy91#164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat View Post
I Myself as an Ex CS:S coder think the only mean and ungreatful in this community is you+kingy

not going to explain just rethink your thoughts.. not like i care i myself have my own tool for this shit along with an autoit match winner

but seriously people are begging and thanking you guys and you both just take a shit on them Well Played!
do you think I give a sh*t what you said :) the fact is that the community is ungrateful...They didn't ask if we have the time to make this, or do we wan't to make this :D they just keep spamming my PM to release it :D if you're a great coder and want to help the community, then release your almighty autoIT trainer with an integrated match winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamedm99 View Post
Fuck U all hackers ...... at first you were working fine .... sharing trainer , now U don't want to share your trainers ... U R free to keep them ... but what is the purpose of the whole forum?? .... isn't the forum about creating and sharing cheats ? .... or you made it just to say "We have trainers and cheats but we wont share them with every body ... upyyyyyy" ..... So close your god damn topic.
thanks for the support, get the f*ck off we'll never release this trainer because of people like you, scumbag
08/26/2014 12:40 mohamedm99#165
kingy91 just losers like you who think that i give a shit .... fuck U and your trainers ..... Ride them to hell bitch