Fulcrum Beta - VM-less, Client-less Ref Bot with Memory Writing

08/15/2014 10:31 ElitexChaos#151
Quote:
Originally Posted by amberto View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

the one I downloaded from this site ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]) seems to be ok.

Why your only post is this one asking to close the topic?
Hmm, the beta one contained a RAT for sure. I don't even trust downloading the new one. However, it may not.

My post count does not matter, nor does my sign-up date. If someone is RATing people they deserve to be banned.
08/15/2014 10:36 alonpy#152
added on skype and sent you my email.:)
08/15/2014 11:14 badmotherfucker#153
added on skype, Can u active my licence Email
08/15/2014 11:51 khalidzx#154
added on Skype, and send my email
08/15/2014 12:34 Kamisora#155
A few issues I have with this..

Q : Can I get banned for this?
A : There is a chance, but only a very small one. If you do get banned, the ban will only disable access to the Refer-A-Friend system.

This is not true and I don't know why people keep on saying it. Riot has said you can get an account ban for it. I have known people who have and they have no reason to lie to me.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Q : How much does the bot cost?
A : Currently the bot is in beta testing and is free. Once released, it will cost $20 USD per month per PC, unlimited sessions.

That is way too much. I can't be alone in thinking that.

Not saying anything about the software, as it is really good..but 20 dollars a month? That is crazy.
08/15/2014 12:57 DFoxxx#156
does it work for you? I tried it today, bot worked fine for 3-4 games, after that got some errors, developer helped me and got my bot back on track, went to sleep, woke up to see that bots got disconnected in every game, afk warnings all the time, bots sit in base, don't move, don't capture, tried to see if it is going to work with 6 bots only (worked for me with 30 few hours earlier) but still afk, DCs, tried a lot of things but nothing seems to help at the moment, have to wait for a fix or something
08/15/2014 13:35 b0tb0t#157
I sent my email via Skype. The only way your getting $20 out of me if the finished product is works flawlessly. Price to too high TBH.
08/15/2014 13:36 djzuzu92#158
I ADDED YOU ON SKYPE..GOOD JOB
08/15/2014 13:47 VladasX#159
Would be good if the price was cheaper or a price for a lifetime license.
08/15/2014 15:20 riotpointsale#160
I know what the problem is with the afk/disconnects. Everytime a LOL is started, it verifies your email with the database. Thing is, the database is can only have so many connections at once for some reason.... I'm not sure why it isn't unlimited.

Anyways, if someone knows a solution to let mysql use more connections, please let me know!
08/15/2014 15:22 SaferBuy#161
Why does it verifies for every game? Why not just when we hit the start button?
08/15/2014 15:27 velogr1992#162
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotpointsale View Post
I know what the problem is with the afk/disconnects. Everytime a LOL is started, it verifies your email with the database. Thing is, the database is can only have so many connections at once for some reason.... I'm not sure why it isn't unlimited.

Anyways, if someone knows a solution to let mysql use more connections, please let me know!
In sqls configuration I think it says how many connections can have /keep alive etcetera
08/15/2014 15:27 VladasX#163
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotpointsale View Post

Go to vi /etc/my.cnf
Change max_connections number
Restart MySQL with /etc/init.d/mysqld restart
08/15/2014 15:29 tilltill12#164
added on skype how long it takes that he ads my email to license ?
08/15/2014 16:18 sleizer#165
Added on Skype, and sent the emailaddress.