The Retun of OneUltimate - Private Server

10/24/2014 03:49 TheKingSpace#151
Hi all,


I see an anormal mouvement on One Ultimate...


At 3:38 - 3:45 a.m (from france), i fight some eic and mmo in 4-4... and after that, some people see with me a RED SQUARE (the same red square with an Auto-lock, anti cloack, we can see on minimap) on 4-4 left up corner, and this red square (admin ship not visible, cloacked) come on me and attack me... nobody can't see his name, he's cloacked and we can't see he's fucking name...


If this is a hack, fix this please... or if this is an admin, its not funny
10/24/2014 06:59 AsunaChidori#152
All this "My code is better than your code" is stupid. Who cares, if you think that makes you so much better, I feel sorry for you. That is so simple minded.
10/25/2014 05:14 TheKingSpace#153
Hi all,

Turso or Hugo, can you send me you'r skype in private message ? I need to talk with you about bug for invisibility cloack... I talk with "soynuevo12" (first hacker with this bug on one ultimate) and he tell to me how i can make this bug.

Can we talk on skype please ? I tell you the bug for fix it !
10/25/2014 06:37 MIGUELANGEL1993#154
Codigo THUMBNAIL para foros:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Familia :3
10/25/2014 06:47 Abusadorrr#155
[IMG=border: 1, expandable: 1, title: :D FAMILIA By: Abusadorrr top 1 OneUltimate V1.0, float: right][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
FAMILIA junto a los SKL_ recordando viejos tiempos

by: Abusadorrr Hi Turso Hi Hugo Hi Ardii <3
10/25/2014 15:10 byhugom6#156
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingSpace View Post
Hi all,

Turso or Hugo, can you send me you'r skype in private message ? I need to talk with you about bug for invisibility cloack... I talk with "soynuevo12" (first hacker with this bug on one ultimate) and he tell to me how i can make this bug.

Can we talk on skype please ? I tell you the bug for fix it !

yeah we are working on that :D
10/25/2014 16:04 TheKingSpace#157
Hi Hugo...


I connect on the spacemap and my munition is deleted...

ID : 8816

I've got 3.000.000 of x4 and 31.000 rsb-75... I'm not the solo player to have this problem


I want to have my ammo back please -_-
10/25/2014 16:30 olitis1#158
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingSpace View Post
Hi all,

Turso or Hugo, can you send me you'r skype in private message ? I need to talk with you about bug for invisibility cloack... I talk with "soynuevo12" (first hacker with this bug on one ultimate) and he tell to me how i can make this bug.

Can we talk on skype please ? I tell you the bug for fix it !
Fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingSpace View Post
Hi Hugo...


I connect on the spacemap and my munition is deleted...

ID : 8816

I've got 3.000.000 of x4 and 31.000 rsb-75... I'm not the solo player to have this problem


I want to have my ammo back please -_-
Try now, if still continues, send me a private message
10/25/2014 22:06 byhugom6#159
2-5 days Offline for a Bigpoint Inssue ... :/
10/25/2014 22:10 ArDii98#160
Quote:
Originally Posted by byhugom6 View Post
2-5 days Offline for a Bigpoint Inssue ... :/
Hugo no vamos a luchar ya mas contra bp dejalo trabajare en el en localhost no se puede hacer nada lo abriremos i a la semana offline otra vez
lo siento ... pero yo i turso lo hemos hablado yo seguire en localhost i el lo dejara asta verano por los estudios
si algo cambia en este tiempo k deje de joder bp o algo ya lo reabriremos
10/25/2014 22:11 byhugom6#161
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArDii98 View Post
Hugo no vamos a luchar ya mas contra bp dejalo trabajare en el en localhost no se puede hacer nada lo abriremos i a la semana offline otra vez
lo siento ... pero yo i turso lo hemos hablado yo seguire en localhost i el lo dejara asta verano por los estudios
Que vas a haber hablado con turso anda no comentes por aquí y borra el post abobao
10/25/2014 22:13 xxbirolxx12#162
Quote:
Originally Posted by byhugom6 View Post
Que vas a haber hablado con turso anda no comentes por aquí y borra el post abobao
website offline
10/25/2014 22:24 cryz35#163
Just let it go otherwise you will have some serious issues with bigpoint and you can't win against a million-dollar rich company(one of the biggest game portal..)

If you like to earn some money with ads that's cool but don't forget you will face jail time and pay many more than you earn.. Is that worth? Up to you..