[Clientless]Torque 1.7

05/20/2009 05:18 lntd#151
I have return scroll and my account dont open!
I click on swap to client and nothing!
05/20/2009 10:14 fright01#152
This plugin system is incomplete. There is no window.h, now explanation of what it is. No vector either. and no explanation of your intent with that class either. Also, your plugin load any dlls. I would like to help make some of these plugins that people have been requesting but I am incapable... Also I'd like to expand my programming knowledge. So please explain these things or finish, but please allow the community to expand on this :)
05/20/2009 18:20 scarabeuz#153
Hi Torque-friends...

since I use torque my antivirus listed 21 network attacks.
In one week non-using however not.
terrible, he?!
I dont want to say it stands in a context.
Does some of you have the same Problem?


my english is not the best..sorry..
05/20/2009 19:05 yadem#154
hey i have proplem i put my p lvled character on ong when i swap to client from clientless it work but my noob charcter appeared on spwan area not ong why??
05/20/2009 22:21 justpayne#155
When ever I swap to client the client loads gets to character select screen then I get that and error send so and so to silkroad or what ever. That ??? error.
05/21/2009 00:52 ChronoXX#156
Quote:
Originally Posted by yadem View Post
hey i have proplem i put my p lvled character on ong when i swap to client from clientless it work but my noob charcter appeared on spwan area not ong why??
The clientless tool to be able to switch to client it uses Return Scrolls.. so matter where you are.. u will always end up at the city when switching to client... is the way it works..
05/21/2009 03:17 Rubyeye#157
i love this tool =D
05/21/2009 09:51 sessa#158
Chat loop error:
if u send 'invite Charname' command to Torque and Charname is invalid what Torque will answer? Right: 'Invite who?'
Now send 'invite Charname' with invalid charname to Torque from another Torquee and u will get endless loop ^^
Invite who?
Invite who?
Invite who?
Invite who?
Invite who?
...
The responce should be changed from 'Invite who?' to another
05/22/2009 00:45 black_light#159
pleae make it swap to client and swap to clientless again please please please please please please please
05/22/2009 01:14 black_light#160
hoa i swap From cliend to clientless again please
05/22/2009 01:14 black_light#161
how *
05/22/2009 03:38 black_light#162
how i make Gold Bot with clientless please tell me
05/22/2009 22:25 ChronoXX#163
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_light View Post
how i make Gold Bot with clientless please tell me
First of all THIS IS NOT A BOT!!! geessus christ understand that... 2nd.. You need Scrolls on your noob Char to be able to switch to Client when u log in to ur noob... SIMPLE...

how many time people posted that...

:mad:
05/23/2009 17:25 deathchaosx#164
hi guys, how do u make the clientless recognise normal return scroll when swapping to client? It only seem to recognise beginner return scroll.

Thanks.
05/25/2009 00:37 lntd#165
My noob has return scroll but I can not open the client.

fucking shit!