elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
DarkOrbit
>
[RELEASE] BossBot is back!
« full version
[RELEASE] BossBot is back!
Page 11 of 11
«
First
<
9
10
11
12/21/2012 15:27
gabytza11
#151
ok thank you and... anyone know any working pixelbot ?? pm if yes ..
12/21/2012 15:32
DasRequi
#152
Our Bot TBot is under developing. But he and me are banned here. So you must wait ;)
12/21/2012 15:34
sumnjiee
#153
why u got ban --'
12/21/2012 15:40
DasRequi
#154
nvm. With Luck we'll get unbanned next ;)
12/21/2012 15:51
sumnjiee
#155
ohh . okay :)
12/21/2012 17:43
jordin71
#156
Dr toni banned? why?
12/21/2012 17:44
DasRequi
#157
Quote:
Originally Posted by
DasRequi
nvm. With Luck we'll get unbanned next ;)
^
There you have it
12/21/2012 17:52
linksus
#158
I think Dr.Toni's account get not a unban - to hard facts
12/21/2012 18:02
Freakazoide
#159
I will miss his Tools :(
But I know a bit programming and I think I will remake them if that is okay :)
12/22/2012 23:55
DasRequi
#160
Good Idea. I can help you maybe ;)
Page 11 of 11
«
First
<
9
10
11