[BETA] TrinityWar Chapter 1 Private Server

10/13/2012 00:19 *ToXiiC#151
Quote:
Originally Posted by CryF0rLifeX View Post
He think it has a keylogger
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/13/2012 01:50 veeen0m#152
Is this same as Alterwar?

I get error when im starting the game
[13/10/2012 - 3:46:24] TrinityGuard started..
[3:46:24] Main thread have been allocated.
[3:46:24] MD5 check has failed.
10/13/2012 10:12 grvv#153
Hi !
I downloaded and played to your server but.
i have a little problem :(
I can't play with w a s d and i want to change the settings .
Is it possible to change the custom keyboard settings >?
ty
10/13/2012 11:06 *ToXiiC#154
Quote:
Originally Posted by grvv View Post
Hi !
I downloaded and played to your server but.
i have a little problem :(
I can't play with w a s d and i want to change the settings .
Is it possible to change the custom keyboard settings >?
ty
Yes,just write " /o " in chat and you can set your options :P
10/13/2012 13:20 hakan514#155
When i log in then say Warrock: Invalid Password
but my password is correct
EDIT: Sorry for bad english :I
10/13/2012 20:30 GamingPc1902#156
kommt jemand zocken?

somebody want to play?
10/14/2012 09:04 121232121#157
pls bann this noob or do something else

Screen: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/14/2012 12:01 detCode#158
Exceeded maximum capacity..
is server online ?
10/14/2012 13:13 *ToXiiC#159
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Cooming soon??
10/14/2012 14:43 its_execution#160
Invalid Password jedes mal??? -> Obwohl richtig ô
10/14/2012 14:44 .sLINK#161
nice :D

Im currently on your TrinityWar, very nice server you/we just need more player
to raise the fun.
And now you 'nd your team gonna release chapter 3
Respect

1337Legendz TrinityWar, Member
10/14/2012 16:46 121232121#162
Chapter 3 is boring... Pls stay on chapter 1 ! :S
10/14/2012 18:48 Bobbakid#163
Can't play..

[14/10/2012 - 18:45:9] TrinityGuard started..
[18:45:9] Main thread have been allocated.
[18:45:9] Items.bin is corrupted! Please reinstall the client!
[18:45:9] TrinityGuard ended..

Did re-installed 2 times..
And still get that error, and I don't even have an Virus scanner.

What to do, help..
10/14/2012 19:22 .sLINK#164
try to "Check files" in the launcher
10/14/2012 19:28 .TanTien#165
[14/10/2012 - 19:28:2] TrinityGuard started..
[19:28:2] Main thread have been allocated.
[19:28:2] The assembly scan is initialized.
[19:28:2] Memory backup have been executed.
[19:28:2] An external hacking tool has been detected.
What should I do?