[SERVICE] Big changes are comming! :)

09/02/2012 12:40 jolinhas#151
very nice kami our new site
09/02/2012 13:43 panther1svk#152
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
We've got 2 new subresellers:

panther1svk- English / Slovak / Czech
got2beAoutlaw- English / Dutch / German

12h left ;)
thanks ;)
09/02/2012 16:02 kamieniarz#153
Bad news: I won't finish my site today BUT it will be released (as I promised) in exactly 8h :) [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

There'll be new prices and all ofers. I need to finish FAQ section which is the biggest. I always take care about my clients so I want to make this section as good as it's possible.
09/02/2012 16:07 Andrew™#154
Good luck kamieniarz :)
09/03/2012 00:11 kamieniarz#155
New site released!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/03/2012 00:19 »Punkt™#156
nice one, kami!
09/03/2012 00:34 kamieniarz#157
Ok all prices changed (I hope) :P

Now I need to finish rest of pages...

For now only PL version is finished... EN version is in making
09/03/2012 01:07 DumbassIsKing#158
My room on your team speak inside your website looks so cute xDD
09/03/2012 02:30 myron836#159
kami can you reply to my pm please :)

and thanks for the new site opening!:D

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

^^^ thats the english site if anybody was wondering
09/03/2012 05:12 Frisky-Eic#160
00 00 00 Cadé as novas mudanças ?
09/03/2012 06:18 Ðaѓkšidé†#161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisky-Eic View Post
00 00 00 Cadé as novas mudanças ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] <-- new site

Its looks sweet kami
cleaner & better than the old :D
09/03/2012 08:17 kamieniarz#162
If I'll finish english version my team will start to translate to other languages :)

More info for my team: today via skype!
09/03/2012 10:18 Andrew™#163
Web is not much changed, but looks cool, better :cool:
09/03/2012 11:04 dhabei#164
6zł taniej fajna promocja
6pln cheaper rofl you will find much customers with that price

about site: oldone was better,the newone looks way to poor

ps: and for this changing u need more than a week? :D
09/03/2012 17:10 kamieniarz#165
I'm just doing my best but I still have not so much time for it :(