[Request]Guides

09/27/2008 16:27 Zanzibar#151
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiXian View Post
I'm missing 2 files, So it can't be used.
That's where you're knowledge of C# or w/e comes in.
09/27/2008 16:35 Kratos59#152
I know haydz know that i think but you have a Table Mysql for LuckyTime ? if yes, you can say me ?
09/27/2008 16:55 YukiXian#153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar View Post
That's where you're knowledge of C# or w/e comes in.
Lol, May haydz can help me, I can't figure out...
09/27/2008 17:00 Kratos59#154
But haydz using no a LOTF Source, I hope he can help for missing 2 files.
09/27/2008 17:17 YukiXian#155
I just need the "PlayersPraying" in the World.cs
09/27/2008 17:19 Kratos59#156
Okay but you have specified a PrayCasted too ^^
09/27/2008 17:38 © Haydz#157
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiXian View Post
I just need the "PlayersPraying" in the World.cs
its a hashtable for god sake... how hard is it to do ... Hashtable PlayersPraying = new Hashtable();
09/27/2008 17:43 tao4229#158
Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
its a hashtable for god sake... how hard is it to do ... Hashtable PlayersPraying = new Hashtable();
How do I put my hash on to the table so people can buy it?
09/27/2008 17:45 YukiXian#159
#edit got it, thanks haydz!
09/27/2008 17:46 tao4229#160
Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
i thaink you go telepohno dial 911 ask for ambualance and tell them you are mental
The operator said [weirdaccent]"I kick hes dog."[/weirdaccent]
09/27/2008 17:56 kinshi88#161
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiXian View Post
Here is what I'f got on LuckyTime now :
I just need the folowing things :
- PrayCasted
- PlayersPraying in World.cs



In ur Character.cs add this :




Search for : " if (StigBuff) " .
Above that add this :




Now search for : " if (SkillId == 1095) " .
Above that add this :



Now go to your DataBase.cs.
Seach for : " public static void DefineSkills() " .
After that add this :



Now search for : " public static void GetCharInfo(Character Charr, string UserName) " .
Down there add this :
Remove this now.
09/27/2008 18:16 YukiXian#162
Removed, Why?

#edit :
This skill is giving me an Error, Idk why... :
Quote:
SkillAttributes[9876] = new ushort[1][];
SkillAttributes[9876][0] = new ushort[6] { 7, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0 };
SkillsDone.Add(9876, 0);
09/27/2008 21:14 Kratos59#163
Charr.LuckyTime = (uint)DR["LuckyTime"]; <== It's Unknow :(, what the problem ? :x

Thx for Helping

Edit : YukiXian i have this problem too ..
09/27/2008 22:44 ~Yuki~#164
EASY TO FIX LOL
09/27/2008 22:50 keving15#165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos59 View Post
Charr.LuckyTime = (uint)DR["LuckyTime"]; <== It's Unknow :(, what the problem ? :x

Thx for Helping

Edit : YukiXian i have this problem too ..
1)
Check if the column exits in Database

to 2)
Code:
            SkillAttributes[9876] = new ushort[1][];
            SkillAttributes[9876][0] = new ushort[6] { 7, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 };
            SkillsDone.Add(9876, 0);
That is in mine Source and works fine