[dark orbit clone DEVELOPING] Orbit legacy

12/28/2011 18:47 gueuledange#151
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergyu_1 View Post
you really need to do something with that admin, adminetto, it dare everybody and kill us, he does 17000 dmg and we can't do him. bann him.
It's done , Have fun !!! :mofo:
12/28/2011 19:50 gustavo1996#152
hello,
I would like to start a project like yours but have not found the ancient ship of the SWF, I tried everything to descopilar the Resource database, but have not found results

could be added to this address: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gueuledange View Post

I accept all help,
-actually i'm looking for smart bomb explosion images, if somwone have good images please share it to me, thanks
-I'm looking for old sounds effects(laser ,bomb ,explosion)

express yout opinion giving a reply, comment, sharing this video.
hello, I could help in some things, I have the SWF DarkOrbit resources

contact me on MSN at this address
12/28/2011 21:34 Sήøwy#153
Dude do somthing ur game kick all players for " SPeed Hack" :))...
And connection crash allways...
12/29/2011 21:02 aniss42#154
hi geuledang
sorry for this late answer , but i think that my ts wont work (i tried evry think ,reinstall ,delete temp , ...) so as i sad befor , i could help if you want ,just pm me ,or add me to msn(it would be great)
ps: esque tu parle francais ? car on pourrais s'entendre sinon :)
aniss
12/29/2011 21:30 sergyu_1#155
there is a bug, you need to press enter 2 times for chat, and when a enemy goes in corner of the map at mmo base, if i shoot him, doesn't die.
12/29/2011 22:04 supernoob.#156
wierd pretty slow updating of game and slow ships
12/30/2011 18:03 lexterdb#157
aniss42 : Karnage (geuledange) is french like me.

Then we're now doing a new version, I know it's a bit long but we're editing all the old script. If you need more info come on our teamspeak : datekcenter.wb-com.com:4080
12/30/2011 18:34 supernoob.#158
server down
12/30/2011 18:40 Sήøwy#159
Server it's down until he update the server.. to much hackers!
12/30/2011 20:05 supernoob.#160
i know they are updating safe and something else but what?
12/30/2011 20:36 furkan_07#161
Quote:
Originally Posted by supernoob. View Post
i know they are updating safe and something else but what?
Maybe they are working on minimap:o
12/30/2011 21:15 supernoob.#162
that would be cool :D
12/30/2011 21:29 gustavo1996#163
Quote:
Originally Posted by qteepe321 View Post
He isn't making OFFLINE version he is making Online version..

Sorry for the double post but..
hey gustavo1996 download flash decompilor 4 from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and open the swf file :) i have all swf files of DO the new and the old swf-s :)

EDIT
For the People that want all for now swf files Go to : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

NO Viruses Directly downloaded from BP/DO
Thank you.

I already kind of files I have that I'm looking for specifically is the old ships SWF just that I'm looking for, if you please decasualidad the report in this post

felt it, not much English use a translator
12/30/2011 22:33 *Raiider*#164
I have made a video where ich hacked unlimted HP and exp. It was pretty lol what the players write to me. you cant patch this because in Gamemaker the variables are... I dont know the word in english... But in C# it´s more possible to patch this. You have to make a .dll that check all time. It´s easy but your game is making by gamemaker ._.

Sorry that i say this. But good luck!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/30/2011 23:48 Sήøwy#165
qteepe321 please send me an pm with a link with old spacemap.swf :) Thx a lot!