OllyDBG & CO

02/27/2009 11:43 ace_heart#151
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Sorry guys, looks like TQ finally added server-side checks :eek:.
but u do it in Arabic conquer i download Arabic conquer and test it Ur client work and jump gate
can help me and tell me how u fix it in Arabic conquer
if TQ fix it in English version and leave it in Arabic conquer may be leave it in french version
and i need know old bugs may be can see new bugs
thanks for ur replay
02/28/2009 00:44 hippie#152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikar View Post
In the client push 2D3F points to the error "Free items cannot be used to make socket on talisman!". If we can bypass this error, we can use the free items. I've tried and failed myself. I'm not nearly as skilled as most of ya'll here. If someone else could figure it out that'd be lovely.
is anyone 1 still working on this or everyone just gave up on this :confused::confused:
02/28/2009 13:34 crazy_man448#153
LOL it's the best :)
02/28/2009 14:01 IAmHawtness#154
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippie View Post
is anyone 1 still working on this or everyone just gave up on this :confused::confused:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/28/2009 16:59 _fobos_#155
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Heh! thnx for forwarding my link! :p

We got some catching up to do btw :p
have u tried getting passed the time stamps?
I believe they have server sided checks now :p
02/28/2009 20:08 IAmHawtness#156
Quote:
Originally Posted by _fobos_ View Post
Heh! thnx for forwarding my link! :p

We got some catching up to do btw :p
have u tried getting passed the time stamps?
I believe they have server sided checks now :p
Tbh, speedhacking has never really been my thing :p.
But yeah, I believe you're right, afaik there's no way to make a non-dc speedhack atm. Looks like TQ finally started to pull their fingers out their asses and do some real programming :).
02/28/2009 20:46 ace_heart#157
IAmHawtness can tell how u fix reback character when it jump GW wall in arabic conquer
i w8 ur help
02/28/2009 21:51 IAmHawtness#158
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_heart View Post
IAmHawtness can tell how u fix reback character when it jump GW wall in arabic conquer
i w8 ur help
Seriously, assembly isn't that hard. You should really try it yourself, I've only been fooling around with it for like a month or so, and I managed to make a GW Gate/Wall jump hack, so really, you should try to make the hack yourself, then you wont have to rely on everyone else to make the hacks for you all the time :).
02/28/2009 22:20 _fobos_#159
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Tbh, speedhacking has never really been my thing :p.
But yeah, I believe you're right, afaik there's no way to make a non-dc speedhack atm. Looks like TQ finally started to pull their fingers out their asses and do some real programming :).
oh dun get me wrong i dun like speeders at all, I did like the challenge when they implemented 2 more checks :p
so now i tried to get past this update and guess what only client sided jumps XD
when getting past the checks :p
No npc's / players when u jump out of the 'screen' and then i walked Wham! instant botjail :p
02/28/2009 22:43 hippie#160
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
no no i make my own multi i was lookin 4 info on getting rid of the free item check so we can compose free item into our tailsman but thxns any way 4 there multi :D
02/28/2009 22:54 IAmHawtness#161
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippie View Post
no no i make my own multi i was lookin 4 info on getting rid of the free item check so we can compose free item into our tailsman but thxns any way 4 there multi :D
This multi-client includes the thing you're searching for!
02/28/2009 23:56 _fobos_#162
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
This multi-client includes the thing you're searching for!
Thats not enough, he wants the address to patch so he can upload another multi and pass it out as something he made =D
03/01/2009 01:40 hippie#163
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
This multi-client includes the thing you're searching for!
o i c thxns

Quote:
Originally Posted by _fobos_ View Post
Thats not enough, he wants the address to patch so he can upload another multi and pass it out as something he made =D
n no i was looking 4 the info so i can c how its dun n not just be a leach i wouldnt post a multi on here there 10000 already on here
03/01/2009 02:28 infinityd#164
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippie View Post
is anyone 1 still working on this or everyone just gave up on this :confused::confused:
Meh, I'm still trying to figure it out. I'd use that multiclient but I don't trust anyone. No offense intended fobos, but running an exe is akin to giving someone the key to your house. Most likely there is nothing mischievous about it, but yea I'm paranoid. :o

oh well, if I don't figure it out it doesn't really matter. Conquer is such crap now days.

But yeah I doubt anyone would try to pass it off as their own since several other people know how to do it already. And especially since you have released it. Would be very obvious. Plus who gives a damn if some random internet people think your cool.


I just don't get it.. None of the code seems to call the (free) items cannot be used message except for this: 00494D94 - dd offset loc_491C0E . btw I'm using IDA not ollydbg. And when scanning for xrefs to loc_491C0E and looking at the functions it showed I couldn't find any that called it. Meh.. I've only messed around with ollydbg and IDA for two days. Too bad I don't have any previous experience with assembly, it is probably obvious to anyone skilled.
03/01/2009 12:05 IAmHawtness#165
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityd View Post
Meh, I'm still trying to figure it out. I'd use that multiclient but I don't trust anyone. No offense intended fobos, but running an exe is akin to giving someone the key to your house. Most likely there is nothing mischievous about it, but yea I'm paranoid. :o

oh well, if I don't figure it out it doesn't really matter. Conquer is such crap now days.

But yeah I doubt anyone would try to pass it off as their own since several other people know how to do it already. And especially since you have released it. Would be very obvious. Plus who gives a damn if some random internet people think your cool.


I just don't get it.. None of the code seems to call the (free) items cannot be used message except for this: 00494D94 - dd offset loc_491C0E . btw I'm using IDA not ollydbg. And when scanning for xrefs to loc_491C0E and looking at the functions it showed I couldn't find any that called it. Meh.. I've only messed around with ollydbg and IDA for two days. Too bad I don't have any previous experience with assembly, it is probably obvious to anyone skilled.
Try working the other way. I really suck at explaining things, so I wont even try. Perhaps fobos would be of better assistance :p.

But what I mean is, you should try finding the function that tells the client what item is picked up from the inventory, and then you start tracing forward instead of backward.