[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

05/29/2021 23:54 EQLZR#1621
Quote:
Originally Posted by deall34531 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

lost 5 accounts with this, trigger-bot don't even work properly stay away from Equalizer Solutions.
looks like his using old season cheats when peacekeeper was care package weapons.
Why make up lies? First off, I highly doubt you even bought my service. I've only added a very small amount of users and none of them are complaining of bans.

Secondly, triggerbot works just fine. I work with every user personally to make sure they don't have issues with my features since I've implemented them in ways that is not always intuitive to others. I make sure all users know to reach out to me if something doesn't work right.

Third, how do you think I'm using last season cheats when I have video with footage USING BOCEK BOW AIMBOT, something no other providers had at the time and still many don't even have it. Let me know how exactly the peacekeeper was in a care package when I had a bow out?

If you are going to slander someone at least don't leave a bunch of holes in your lie.
05/30/2021 01:55 nomorals#1622
Quote:
Originally Posted by thotable View Post
proofcore weird for asking for id lol
It's security theater to make things seem more secure it provides no extra layer of security.

Anyone like GamerDoc in valorant does can just get a friend or another person to register for them lol.
06/01/2021 21:22 deall34531#1623
Quote:
Originally Posted by EQLZR View Post
Why make up lies? First off, I highly doubt you even bought my service. I've only added a very small amount of users and none of them are complaining of bans.

Secondly, triggerbot works just fine. I work with every user personally to make sure they don't have issues with my features since I've implemented them in ways that is not always intuitive to others. I make sure all users know to reach out to me if something doesn't work right.

Third, how do you think I'm using last season cheats when I have video with footage USING BOCEK BOW AIMBOT, something no other providers had at the time and still many don't even have it. Let me know how exactly the peacekeeper was in a care package when I had a bow out?

If you are going to slander someone at least don't leave a bunch of holes in your lie.
don't care, your cheat is detected, only your cheat gets me ban.
this is the proof that i actually tried your detected cheat.
50$ FOR detected cheat lol
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/01/2021 22:25 kiraFPS#1624
Can anyone vouch for lolicheats and white castle citadel?
06/02/2021 06:36 EQLZR#1625
Quote:
Originally Posted by deall34531 View Post
don't care, your cheat is detected, only your cheat gets me ban.
this is the proof that i actually tried your detected cheat.
50$ FOR detected cheat lol
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Weird, only my cheats you banned but looking at your very limited post history [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] So are you lying about only getting banned with my service, lying about getting banned on their service or lying about getting banned on both services?

I'd hope you'd reach out a developer of a product that got you banned multiple times but, I've not had any users reach out to me so I can only guess you're lying at the very least about 1 cheat being detected if not 2.
06/03/2021 18:08 gVoid#1626
EQLZR is legit - tested myself. Tons of features. If it keeps being UD I will buy monthly sub.
06/16/2021 00:09 kiraFPS#1627
If anyone knows a good private provider for Apex please let me know. Willing to pay for a good private cheat
06/17/2021 04:02 tommyegan#1628
Hi everybody!
I'm looking for a apex cheat that requires a USB injection rather than being an internal.
If anyone knows any providers, let me know please, thank you.
06/17/2021 04:29 ilikebacon#1629
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zaid View Post
Anyone here try Lavi’s Delta cheat? Or know the dev of it? It looks like the best cheat I’ve seen
Anything Lavi sells, is detected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Its a limitation to keep the the customer base clean and rats out. ProofCore is only asking for basic information while sensitive data can be blacked out (on the ID or driver license). Any other cheat provider can get most of the information (name and adress) out anyways when you pay with PayPal or so.

Obviously some users dont want to do it and get mad but nobody is forcing you to apply/buy. :rollsafe:
I mean, ive been registered and verifed with proofcore for like 2 years now. I think even 3 years. And not once have I had pizza's delivered to my house yet.
06/19/2021 16:34 Esdeath2007#1630
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
My thread
Legit, no scam
I have been selling it for almost 2 years
Detections rarely happen
07/15/2021 19:36 Xenos#1631
Updated
07/17/2021 05:37 End-Of-Dayz#1632
Quote:
Originally Posted by thotable View Post
proofcore weird for asking for id lol
I was skeptical when they asked for all that, but you can blank most of your stuff out. I've been with Proofcore since February 2021. They focus a lot on security and I've only received 3 manual bans for going ape sh!t.

+1 vouch for Proofcore.
07/19/2021 21:46 JarJarHar#1633
Quote:
Originally Posted by End-Of-Dayz View Post
I was skeptical when they asked for all that, but you can blank most of your stuff out. I've been with Proofcore since February 2021. They focus a lot on security and I've only received 3 manual bans for going ape sh!t.

+1 vouch for Proofcore.
I have been hearing really good things about them but still i can not accept giving all these personal details including a picture of myself for this.
07/22/2021 03:02 Silverback#1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarJarHar View Post
I have been hearing really good things about them but still i can not accept giving all these personal details including a picture of myself for this.
I completely understand your hesitance about giving personal information to strangers online, but as stated earlier, you can hide anything sensitive from your ID and that would make your ID useless to anybody (if that's your concern).

Nobody will see your ID except for myself, not even our Staff can see it and I only need to look at it during the verification process.

It's a security protocol we've put in place to protect our community and our cheats and once you're verified, you're a part of that community and will benefit from the fact we don't just let anybody join.

If you have any further questions about it, feel free to message me privately.
07/23/2021 05:07 ilikebacon#1635
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Why haven't I received any pizza's from you?