...[S]hugoZ_Trainer...ALL Cabal EP8...

06/17/2014 16:54 pckek007#1606
I was using UP10 since the last update u enter the game quits after extremecabal. When I want to use it consistently up11 shows delete the history.
06/17/2014 17:34 free09#1607
how to use in UnitedCabal? when i use trainer client pop up unexpected error
06/17/2014 17:42 joni22#1608
Quote:
Originally Posted by free09 View Post
how to use in UnitedCabal? when i use trainer client pop up unexpected error
Me work here. U must OFF ANTIVIRUS !

AND THIS :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/17/2014 21:06 evilrain14#1609
"cant view memory"
"need Unhide Cabal"
>> had this errors in the trainer. can someone tell me how can i fix this?
rouge killer method doesn't work.
win7,32
06/17/2014 21:45 pckek007#1610
I was using UP10 since the last update u enter the game quits after extremecabal. When I want to use it consistently up11 shows delete the history.
06/18/2014 01:22 gacutancabal#1611
windows 8 error
06/18/2014 01:59 generale357#1612
Ph Sir
06/18/2014 08:29 joni22#1613
No anti DC work in TR (SR) Cabal, but in United don`t work -.-
06/18/2014 11:19 barce18#1614
Quote:
Originally Posted by pckek007 View Post
I was using UP10 since the last update u enter the game quits after extremecabal. When I want to use it consistently up11 shows delete the history.
hello, yeah i have the same problem here. cant get pass after 1st skip. hope to get your updates a.s.a.p. thanks shugo
06/18/2014 11:52 Cran20#1615
sir shugo please fix? it doesnt load the adfly and trainer wont work for me if there is no adfly
06/19/2014 00:43 pckek007#1616
Quote:
Originally Posted by barce18 View Post
hello, yeah i have the same problem here. cant get pass after 1st skip. hope to get your updates a.s.a.p. thanks shugo
Yes Shugo UPDATE Pls, up10
06/19/2014 02:27 fhazawhy#1617
sir can you make for cabalPH thanks :D more power :D
06/19/2014 14:18 shugoshjn#1618
...CABAL Open Beta in my country...i will spend 7days or more to play and can't UPDATE/ REP INBOX/FIX trainer...sorry all...
06/19/2014 16:11 dorginho#1619
shugo ok but please do not forget we promise next update ok up12
06/19/2014 23:39 MysteryCheater01#1620
don't work on extreme only fake costume work cabal auto close when cheat activated :(