[Guide] Most of vsro files problem solved here

09/20/2011 19:56 HaGsTeR#1591
Quote:
Originally Posted by gandras16 View Post
Hey guys, i turned on server,everything ok, i can login,but my friends cant,they see server check... but isee its on.Any solution?
dont ask the same thing 10 times every page
09/20/2011 20:05 lucasmenno#1592
the commands are crazy :D dont now how level up >.<

how i make [gm] in my ingame name ^^
09/20/2011 20:13 HaGsTeR#1593
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasmenno View Post
the commands are crazy :D dont now how level up >.<

how i make [gm] in my ingame name ^^
use /zoe (mobcode) (amount) for lvling up
edit your charname in database for [GM].
Doesnt take a genius to figure out where to do that, just spend 2--3 minutes lookng youll find it
09/20/2011 20:14 ByMnkn#1594
Thanks bro.. This problem is solved
09/20/2011 20:20 lucasmenno#1595
now i understand the commands thanks to all ^^ my server runs finde but last question how to can add me silk ^^
09/20/2011 20:42 penelopee#1596
Does anyone has a cleaned WORKING Shard_DB ?

i mean, with Chars / Items / Skills / masterys / Guilds etc. Deleted?
but all neccesarry is just in db?

if yes, post link please.
09/20/2011 20:51 roiter67#1597
someone has some video tutorial lesson VSRO complete? installation until the beginning of the log on the server

If you have please post


:(
09/20/2011 20:55 mane123#1598
i have my server 100 run with hamachi , my friend when he try login he have CHECK he cant login why ?
09/20/2011 21:06 penelopee#1599
Quote:
Originally Posted by mane123 View Post
i have my server 100 run with hamachi , my friend when he try login he have CHECK he cant login why ?

Turn firewall off...
09/20/2011 21:32 lucasmenno#1600
any command to get lvl 110 by first try ^^ ?
09/20/2011 21:32 BryaN#1601
I get a error code (2) in my launcher when i start it. Does someone know what it means?
09/20/2011 21:32 Siqin#1602
When I try to run the Shardmanager, it says that there's no entry in _RefRentItem and that "Billing server is dead"... I already read the solves for this problem but it still doesn't work :/ What to do? I'm able to connect to my ftp server and to my billing server via firefox
09/20/2011 21:42 BestOnWorld#1603
i have 3 problem
1:item mall error
2:Downhang Not working
3:Grap pet Not working
09/20/2011 22:01 roiter67#1604
Guys, for God's sake do not have any video tutorial?


:/
09/20/2011 22:09 BryaN#1605
I fixed the error code in my launcher. I now get this error when I launch the game:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Can someone help me?