Request Thread

05/29/2013 01:58 buiatti#1576
Game: Baseball Heroes / Facebook
I am looking for a: BOT
Information about the tool: The tool should visit the friends and collect the 5 items available in each field (not the energy)
I am willing to pay: A HUGE thanks (can't pay for it since I've been unemployed for 2 yeards)

I do have like 200 friends for this game, and visiting all friends fields for collecting 150 coins from each is a really hard process. But with 200 friends, I can collect 30.000 coins per day, which means 210.000 coins per week. It is quite a good amount of coins to be collected.

I will be very pleased if anybody post a BOT for this game here, or a link to a forum that has one to be downloaded and used.
05/29/2013 07:51 greahag#1577
Request : Kingdom Knight on Facebook
it's still fairly new, it used unity webplayer, hope you guys can help :)
05/29/2013 08:09 asbringer#1578
Game: Marvel: Avengers Alliance
I am looking for a: Hack
Information about the tool: The tool should give me gold
I am willing to pay: Nothing

Some Notes:
It would be really great if someone could make a tool for this game.
05/29/2013 11:34 SianL#1579
Game: Party Town
I am looking for a: buy any item free/cheap hack
Information about the tool: whatever tool's work. Can use fiddler/charles whatever required etc
I am willing to pay: Depending on how good tool is. Eg if it only works until update, would have to figure something out for long term use. Yes willing to pay.

Game: Pet City
I am looking for a: buy any item free/cheap hack
Information about the tool: Again same as above
I am willing to pay: Same as above.

I know it exists to do this and also was available for pet society. Let me know what you want in return. Thank you :)
05/29/2013 12:11 PANTHER0011#1580
Game:Heroes Social PH
I am looking for a: Hack
Information about the tool: The tool should give me Honor Points
I am willing to pay: it Depend on how it works

Some Notes: Hope it will not be given to other player..so will not be easily updated
05/29/2013 14:14 Kelthin#1581
Game: Battle Pirates/Facebook-App
I am looking for a: Hack
Information about the tool: The tool should let me have instant-build or free coins :D
I am willing to pay: nothing

Some Notes:
And if it is .swf can someone make me a tutorial for using .swf with fiddler2? thanks :)
05/29/2013 15:19 januweynzzzz#1582
Game: Hero Social ph/Facebook-App
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack
Information about the tool: The tool that can duplicate items...or give me some gold coins
I am willing to pay: nothing

Some Notes:
It would be really great if someone could make a tool for this game.
05/29/2013 17:50 papakot09#1583
free sex vidoes
05/30/2013 08:02 1pein1#1584
Game: Criminal Case
I am looking for a: Energy Hack, Star Hack and Gold hack
Information about the tool: It will give unlimited energy hack
I am willing to pay: all i can give is thanks :)
05/30/2013 11:47 alprofnoend#1585
Game myninja

Need Exp Hack
And Gold
05/30/2013 18:19 adityafrezee#1586
Game: Pockie Ninja II Social/Facebook-App
I am looking for a: HackTool,Bug,Glitches & Trick cheat
Information about the tool: Ryo Adder/Gold Adder , Gold Ninja Bug
I am willing to pay: nothing

Because im sick with SOAB Survey link download!
They aren't say to avoid leecher ! they just want we get foolish by them!
Cause they got Money from that LINK bi*** !
05/30/2013 19:02 PapaHack#1587
Game: NinjaSaga /Facebook-App
I am looking for a: Damage & Token Hack
Information about the tool: the tool should be in CheatEngine.
I am willing to pay: a lot of thanks & good feedback:)
05/31/2013 07:18 ricxz#1588
Game: Dragon City/Facebook-App
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack/Bot
I am willing to pay: a lot of thanks
05/31/2013 11:05 ibrajose#1589
Game: Age of Legends/Facebook
I am looking for a: Tool/Bot
Information about the tool: The tool should make you earn money or Valor Points (ingame cash) or let you always kill the invasions. These are the only ways of getting stronger.
I am willing to pay: Nothing. (No cc. available in my zone).

Some Notes: I have found no hack for this game, so who develops it would create the first tool of this game you can get online. Help some new users to achieve something in this game, please!
05/31/2013 16:07 PapaHack#1590
Game: NinjaSaga /Facebook-App
I am looking for a: Damage & Token Hack
Information about the tool: the tool should be in CheatEngine.
I am willing to pay: a lot of thanks & gratitude. dont have money :(

can you pls send the hack through private message. tnxs!