Hallo,
ich suche nach jemandem der für Twitch ein Design erstellen kann.Also Banner,Avatar/Logo,Panels (evtl. Facebook Titelbild).
Vorzugsweise kostenlos. Da es jedoch relativ umfangreich ist und ich bereits eine Idee habe (welche ich ungern hier breit treten möchte) wäre ich auch bereit entsprechend etwas zu zahlen. Habe auch keinerlei Probleme den jeweiligen zu Verlinken bzw. in den "Credits" zu erwähnen.
Ich warte auf eure PNs :)
Gruß
English Version:
Hey,
I'm looking for someone who can design something for a Twitch channel (contains: Banner,Avatar/logo,Panels) and maybe a Facebook title banner.
I prefer to have it for free but as I know it's pretty heavy and I also got an idea (which I don't want to make public in this thread) I can also pay a little bit for this. I also don't have any problem to link or mention you in the "credits".
I'm waiting for your messages.
Kind regards
ich suche nach jemandem der für Twitch ein Design erstellen kann.Also Banner,Avatar/Logo,Panels (evtl. Facebook Titelbild).
Vorzugsweise kostenlos. Da es jedoch relativ umfangreich ist und ich bereits eine Idee habe (welche ich ungern hier breit treten möchte) wäre ich auch bereit entsprechend etwas zu zahlen. Habe auch keinerlei Probleme den jeweiligen zu Verlinken bzw. in den "Credits" zu erwähnen.
Ich warte auf eure PNs :)
Gruß
English Version:
Hey,
I'm looking for someone who can design something for a Twitch channel (contains: Banner,Avatar/logo,Panels) and maybe a Facebook title banner.
I prefer to have it for free but as I know it's pretty heavy and I also got an idea (which I don't want to make public in this thread) I can also pay a little bit for this. I also don't have any problem to link or mention you in the "credits".
I'm waiting for your messages.
Kind regards