Yes the old vps is better but your serve is really the best !!
What is it? I can't see anything, just a message telling me I am not allowed to see it lol :<Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Don't forget that it's private for now. Just done this, it will on the website so you can check it everytime you want, without asking on this topic :)
You shouldn't complain about anything, you're not paying for the servers, i'm the one that is actually paying for the servers collocation.Quote:
because before the vps will change did not lag spoke of the emulator that used very little memory now I have 10-15 fps graphic lag:mad::(
The old vps -> Collocated Dedicated Server (CDS) had more ram, but the emulator then didn't even use the half of the servers ram.Quote:
Yes the old vps is better but your serve is really the best !!
you're saying that the server will not be more public?:DQuote:
You shouldn't complain about anything, you're not paying for the servers, i'm the one that is actually paying for the servers collocation.
And the equipment getting used isn't cheap, therefor if anyone gets losses is it me and the developer (Cryz).
When something like a ddos happens we would need to block it and respond clearly and keep the way we actually respond at the right side of the law.
I will not release any ip addresses to the public.
The old vps -> Collocated Dedicated Server (CDS) had more ram, but the emulator then didn't even use the half of the servers ram.
Therefor it will not be the CDS fault.
Before we ran 32 GB ram, now 24 GB ram.
Nothing else has changed.
Same connection and cores.
And paying for 3 servers with that specs as said isn't cheap.
Best Regards RQ
the server is not the problem because if they decide to go public and have no server could buy a dedicated server I am from Venezuela but I think it's a problem:rolleyes:Quote:
That would not be my choice to make, that is all up to the development team.
But it is my choice to let them use my server or not.
Best Regards RQ
Notice not everyone has money to pay for a server.Quote:
the server is not the problem because if they decide to go public and have no server could buy a dedicated server I am from Venezuela but I think it's a problem:rolleyes:
Thx cryz, but i think when server is only with invite is much better.. but its only my thinking.Quote:
Server is public now. you can see the status on the home page or here;
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Note: Exp bug is fixed, and quick slot bar now saves.