Whatever..It is still a good server with a lot of content. I'm getting little bit confused at My 225+ level because there a lot to do but i really enjoy it. Could be worse like those servers made for a month.
Good job Wizatek
Good job Wizatek
Never played on LCGenericName02 (could be a lie, I really don't know), but I am utterly devastated and I don't think that I can ever recover from this.Quote:
Dear players, ex players, fans, haters.
As most of you know, LCGenericName02 exists for quite some time.
The 16th of December the clock will hit a decade, 10 years!
During this 10 years we had many highs but also many lows.
Some of you might expect a huge event and extremely big update for the 10 year anniversary.
With the current situation of the server, and the crazy amount of content we already have
it would not really do much good to add yet another level cap or yet another set of equipment.
After careful consideration, months of thinking, weigh every option, i have decided to end the
journey and shutdown the servers for the last time on December 16th of 2022.
Quote:
Dear players, ex players, fans, haters.
As most of you know, LCGenericName02 exists for quite some time.
The 16th of December the clock will hit a decade, 10 years!
During this 10 years we had many highs but also many lows.
Some of you might expect a huge event and extremely big update for the 10 year anniversary.
With the current situation of the server, and the crazy amount of content we already have
it would not really do much good to add yet another level cap or yet another set of equipment.
After careful consideration, months of thinking, weigh every option, i have decided to end the
journey and shutdown the servers for the last time on December 16th of 2022.