[zYan-Dev] Public Trainer

09/28/2011 19:28 Angry Birds#1546
wow thx hack work perfekt
09/28/2011 20:49 Wormpje#1547
Hi I am new at hacking and trying to do it but I dont understand something, I got Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) & Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - DirectX End-User Runtime.

- Download the file.
- Extract it in the S4League folder.

Those steps i can follow but I get stuck here:
- Run zYan_Launcher.exe ( as Admin if you're using Vista/7 ! )
When I do right click on the zYan Launcher file it doesnt say that I can run it as administrator[with some other files it does] how do I still run it as administrator?

If i do not do that then it does not work
09/28/2011 21:14 iNarcotic#1548
for me i do everything right, then when i start the game with bypass it opens me a window with the hacks and i choose some of them and when i start the game noth happens, oh i chhoose the hacks when the game almost openned but not in lobby not in game.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

wrong hack page sorry =(
09/28/2011 22:15 Wormpje#1549
- Make sure that THIS and THIS installed in your computer. ( Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) & Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - DirectX End-User Runtime )
- Download the file.
- Extract it in the S4League folder.

These steps I have done.

- Run zYan_Launcher.exe ( as Admin if you're using Vista/7 ! )
With what do I open the launcher? It says I need to choose a program to open it. I guess the S4 League Setup?? I really dont know.. I also cannot open it as Administrator since it just doesnt show the 'Open as Administrator'-button.

Please help me!
09/28/2011 22:34 keplersimoes#1550
here give

X-trap

30-0400-00000000-002

The game execute file is not normal or an abnormal memory access has been detected.

FUUUUUUU WHAT I DO?
09/28/2011 23:44 Graderime#1551
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousef max View Post
i want to say
1 is the hack works?? NOW!!!
if it works so just help ur bro and tell me how if it not just make a new one or and do not tell me to make a ahack cuz i do not know

sry foe bad English
lies dir mal den post genau durch... hast du die 2 programme auch runtergeladen die man dafür braucht damit der hack funzt?;)
war iwas mit x86 bla bla
09/29/2011 12:30 zuhjnm#1552
also bei mir steht, wenn ich den luncher öffne ...blablabla MSVCR100.dll nicht gefunden, neuinteallation könnte das Problem beheben,!

funtzt nicht =(
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
So for me is when I open the luncher ... blablabla msvcr100.dll not found neuinteallation may fix this problem!

funtzt not = (
09/29/2011 15:43 Neorine1#1553
Does this hack work cuz everything is good shows zyan development but when i press f11 or insert key nothing pop up?
09/29/2011 15:50 marius2k10#1554
X-Trap error:
Incorrect param
09/29/2011 15:52 Wormpje#1555
Done:
- Make sure that THIS and THIS installed in your computer. ( Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) & Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - DirectX End-User Runtime )
- Download the file.
- Extract it in the S4League folder.

Stuck at:
- Run zYan_Launcher.exe ( as Admin if you're using Vista/7 ! )
When I open the file named zYan_S4L1.3.2 I have to choose a program to open it with.. But I dont know which.
It is not like a normal game that it just opens when you double click on it.. Here is a screenie: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[I am new to hacking so please explain it slowly]
09/29/2011 16:02 .~Prawness~.#1556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neorine1 View Post
Does this hack work cuz everything is good shows zyan development but when i press f11 or insert key nothing pop up?
Yea, it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marius2k10 View Post
X-Trap error:
Incorrect param
Use the Xtrap bypass. ._.
09/29/2011 17:15 tuntien96#1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormpje View Post
Done:
- Make sure that THIS and THIS installed in your computer. ( Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) & Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - DirectX End-User Runtime )
- Download the file.
- Extract it in the S4League folder.

Stuck at:
- Run zYan_Launcher.exe ( as Admin if you're using Vista/7 ! )
When I open the file named zYan_S4L1.3.2 I have to choose a program to open it with.. But I dont know which.
It is not like a normal game that it just opens when you double click on it.. Here is a screenie: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[I am new to hacking so please explain it slowly]
u dont have winrar do you ? ...
09/29/2011 17:35 jameslalu#1558
this is better if this will work on windows xp :)
09/29/2011 19:01 LumzumX#1559
Wall hack Dosen`t work i only can build 3 walls
09/29/2011 19:10 .~Prawness~.#1560
Quote:
Originally Posted by LumzumX View Post
Wall hack Dosen`t work i only can build 3 walls
If you read the thread completely you would know why.