[Merged]Closed Threads due to Forum Rules Violation

04/19/2006 11:39 seller1#1531
yep thats right lvl52+5 sos glavie
sos set+5
over 50mill gold
same night i used the crack
thx mak & jmerlin
04/19/2006 11:42 aznphoboi#1532
nice, congrads on ur good news...now u have an excuse to play in the new server...start over and woop some janyang's asssss!
04/19/2006 11:42 blablie#1533
Damn i had a nice sleep today :sleep:
Dun flame me now :flame:

Appears that darkinc wants to clear their name they "say" they released a clean version of the crack. Dun flame me if it isnt use at ur own risk

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/19/2006 11:47 killzone#1534
lol its your problem for downloading and using the Crack!
which part of "DOWNLOAD ON YOUR OWN RISK" didnt you understand?
and now your blaming all this becuase of the people who released the crack?
04/19/2006 11:48 misterxyz#1535
Quote:
from makaveli

ich hab ja schon ne Warnung hingemacht, ich warte aber noch ob sich noch mehr melden die gehacked wurden dann lösch ich den link und banne jMerliN, weil bis jetzt waren es nur neu registrierte members die gesagt haben das sie gebanned wurden (4 members), und denen kann ich nicht ganz trauen
In English

I already made a warning, but I'm not really sure about this. I wait and if more people gets hacked I gonna delete the links and ban jMerliN, because till now only "newregistred" members got banned and I can't trust them so much.

The system is like this

New Member = Less Attention = Less Trusting
Old Member = Good Status = More Trusting

hmmm if it's really like this I gonna use the crack again and if I get hack then it's for sure keylogger I gonna let it hack me ;P
It's lvl 27 but anyway.... It's just a game ;)

mfg misterxyz
04/19/2006 11:49 kabcentre#1536
Quote:
Originally posted by maghack@Apr 19 2006, 11:39
well I am new here
but if you read all the post on the crack up to the time he finally agree that the crack has a keyloggy.
something just doesn't feel right... maybe he is not that good but at less he would be smart enough to know that the crack is actually connecting to another server apart from SRO(korean) and China(iSRObot)
Im 100% fully support to Maka, guys please remember what he have done for us until now. Just some misunderstanding here or some problem we r facing now. Then u guys going to complain on them. Please do remember and appreciate what they have done for us. Im not an expert. But until now, what he did is only gain my respect. I cant find any reason to blame on them. :)
04/19/2006 11:52 killzone#1537
hehe, the original iSROBOT has its own Keylog ~
because it was written in their forum that the bot connects to their server and check if you have points, if you dont have points then the server can do anything to the iSROBOT Client.
04/19/2006 11:53 maghack#1538
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
==================


take a look at the last part of confrontation..

the moment I talk about the ips and packets

he immediately lock the topic.

can we file charges on JMErLinz?
hmmm any rich guy wanna speak with his lawyer?
04/19/2006 11:54 Canal#1539
Nop Makaveli is a good mod and he always helped us.I trust him
04/19/2006 11:56 killzone#1540
lol Its your fault downloading the program in the first place!
04/19/2006 12:01 kabcentre#1541
Im really so disappointed for u guys still talking about this bullshit. Can we just stop about this kind of the topic from now on. It's our own risk to use anything which is illegal. Stop blaming anyone here. I know im a newbie in this forum but i do understand what should i do and say. Making a chaos in the forum is not good. Im stay in this forum since yesterday and never sleep.

1st : Member requesting the crack for those BOT. Begging for help.

2nd : Crack launched ( use it by ur own risk ). Everyone thanks them because can bot again.Nobody complain at all.

3rd : When the account being hacked then blame on them.

Final : Is not fair for Maka. It's our choice, our own risk to use the crack. Nobody force u to use it.

Hope u all wont angry on me and no hard feeling. :)

I just want everyone think about it and calm down. We will get what we want soon enough.

Thank You. :)
04/19/2006 12:06 kyo22#1542
[QUOTE]aznphoboi Posted on Today 11:42 nice, congrads on ur good news...now u have an excuse to play in the new server...start over and woop some janyang's asssss!

dont be mean
04/19/2006 12:15 djpromo#1543
Quote:
Originally posted by kabcentre@Apr 19 2006, 12:01
Im really so disappointed for u guys still talking about this bullshit. Can we just stop about this kind of the topic from now on. It's our own risk to use anything which is illegal. Stop blaming anyone here. I know im a newbie in this forum but i do understand what should i do and say. Making a chaos in the forum is not good. Im stay in this forum since yesterday and never sleep.

1st : Member requesting the crack for those BOT. Begging for help.

2nd : Crack launched ( use it by ur own risk ). Everyone thanks them because can bot again.Nobody complain at all.

3rd : When the account being hacked then blame on them.

Final : Is not fair for Maka. It's our choice, our own risk to use the crack. Nobody force u to use it.

Hope u all wont angry on me and no hard feeling. :)

I just want everyone think about it and calm down. We will get what we want soon enough.

Thank You. :)
word !
04/19/2006 12:15 kyo22#1544
did manny people get hacked??? :titties:
04/19/2006 12:22 Lowfyr#1545
don't even think about that makaveli will try hack anyone of you, he is one of the most hard working moderators on this board.

I wouldn't chose someone as Global Moderator who is trying to hack our own members.

#closed