[Release] SFCollector

04/14/2019 12:55 Comek#1531
Proxifier is Crashing very often
04/16/2019 07:06 Lhumain#1532
Hey

Yesterday I bought license to do el dorado .

BUT when I log in to the bot yesterday it was working pretty well it was just test.

Since yesterday 10:00 morning to now I can’t login the map with the bot I mean it say :
Sucessfuly logged in session ....
Names loaded


And after nothing ( the screen of the map is totally white ) I would like the bot work because I payd for it thanks in advance
04/16/2019 16:20 delemojo#1533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhumain View Post
Hey

Yesterday I bought license to do el dorado .

BUT when I log in to the bot yesterday it was working pretty well it was just test.

Since yesterday 10:00 morning to now I can’t login the map with the bot I mean it say :
Sucessfuly logged in session ....
Names loaded


And after nothing ( the screen of the map is totally white ) I would like the bot work because I payd for it thanks in advance
  • Open Internet Explorer
  • Navigate to "[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]"
  • Download
  • Install

If this does not fix the issue than I'd need to know what server you are playing on.
04/18/2019 11:05 delemojo#1534
Updates:
  • Updated Code
  • Added Option to use Keyboard for certain functions

Expired Licenses have been reset.
Premium Licenses have been extended by 7Days.
04/18/2019 15:36 mirrors123#1535
Hello afer update have this problem!!! Pls help fix!
This website is not secure.
This may mean that someone is trying to deceive you or intercept the information you send to the server. You must close this site immediately.
Recommended iconClose this tab
Read more Read more
04/18/2019 16:44 delemojo#1536
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrors123 View Post
Hello afer update have this problem!!! Pls help fix!
This website is not secure.
This may mean that someone is trying to deceive you or intercept the information you send to the server. You must close this site immediately.
Recommended iconClose this tab
Read more Read more
Go to Settings, Login Settings and click Re-install Cert. Afterwards restart the bot.
04/18/2019 17:00 Comek#1537
Quote:
Originally Posted by delemojo View Post
Updates:
  • Updated Code
  • Added Option to use Keyboard for certain functions

Expired Licenses have been reset.
Premium Licenses have been extended by 7Days.
thx for the easter present ;-)

can u maybe check the Ammunition change for Bonusmaps? Its not work well, when i got wave 1-20 Hollows and 21-30 Elite, the first map he do fine, the second map he use always hollows, maybe some time he use elite for some npcs, then again hollows ^^
04/18/2019 17:19 mirrors123#1538
Quote:
Originally Posted by delemojo View Post
Go to Settings, Login Settings and click Re-install Cert. Afterwards restart the bot.
I did it. But it did not help me!
04/19/2019 03:35 Nataniel123#1539
Hey
I get a problem with the resolution of the bot
On my screen dont show everything and I cant use it(It's just the bot, the others programs are good)
How I can fix it?
04/19/2019 06:26 bigbang77#1540
Hey,
no button stop and start.
doesn t work
04/19/2019 06:45 Naineowolf#1541
Same issue, i can't see the start/stop bot button, also the save settings button, the resolution of the program is not correct
04/19/2019 10:23 peter200er#1542
In the settings i can only Show log or hide log but how can i change the size? Its to big
04/19/2019 11:29 delemojo#1543
Updates:
  • Visual Issues should be fixed
  • Bonusmap ammo changer should work more reliable
04/19/2019 13:19 tunnglefreak#1544
It says this version isnt avaible on my pc isnt working on it.. can you fix it please? :)
04/19/2019 22:37 sasanka1#1545
dont use this bot, i have ban on my acc. if you don't want to ban on account, dont use this bot, bigpoint preparing another banwave. this bot is too risky. sorry delemejo, but this is true. i just want to warn other people not to fall like me