[Release]BoxyBot PB by fuso98

10/31/2013 19:11 MauriceSAY#1531
whear can we download 1.50.3 :D
10/31/2013 19:12 IamExoD#1532
Bug: When i check pumpkin, if bot see an exalted design, he click on it :/ [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/31/2013 19:14 MauriceSAY#1533
now I can download it. Will test it. I guess its still awesome. I will buy it deffently.!
10/31/2013 20:06 fuso98#1534
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamExoD View Post
Bug: When i check pumpkin, if bot see an exalted design, he click on it :/ [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Try to don't check the option of pumpkin. The bot will collect them also ;)
10/31/2013 20:16 An0nym8us#1535
I have problem. BoxyBot collects maximum 1 palladium, but next it is clicking on EIC logo (on up right site of the logo, near my nickname) :/. Can you help me?
10/31/2013 20:28 ByteDevil#1536
The bot just clicks on some Icons in my Taskbar until I press F2. And how to setup the PixelMod? It does not inject anything. In the instructions it says i have to setup the Proxyconfiguration of my Firefox but if I do this, i cant call any Websites anymore. Even DO...
10/31/2013 20:34 IamExoD#1537
What's the best settings for "Rest (?) second for every ressources" ?
10/31/2013 20:48 fuso98#1538
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamExoD View Post
What's the best settings for "Rest (?) second for every ressources" ?
It depends, it's only if you want a safe collection ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByteDevil View Post
The bot just clicks on some Icons in my Taskbar until I press F2. And how to setup the PixelMod? It does not inject anything. In the instructions it says i have to setup the Proxyconfiguration of my Firefox but if I do this, i cant call any Websites anymore. Even DO...
For pixelmod problems ask at gnome.programming. For the problem that it click on your taskbar, make it invisible or delete icons :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by An0nym8us View Post
I have problem. BoxyBot collects maximum 1 palladium, but next it is clicking on EIC logo (on up right site of the logo, near my nickname) :/. Can you help me?
Deactivate players name from settings ;)
10/31/2013 20:59 An0nym8us#1539
It works, thanks :).
10/31/2013 21:07 sucean#1540
Just for safety reasons..why does the program use proxy? isnt that detectable from BP side?
10/31/2013 21:29 bertkilo#1541
hey Fuso bot works bot click many times on mini map a bit to fast every 3 sec one click it is a bit to fast it is not normal I gues. on your tutorail it works great


srry vor me inglis im dutsch :)

it is cliking faster then 3 sec it is around 1 sec. but if he see a bonus box he collect it so that works ;)


hey Fuso bot works bot click many times on mini map a bit to fast every 3 sec one click it is a bit to fast it is not normal I gues. on your tutorail it works great


srry vor me inglis im dutsch
10/31/2013 21:49 An0nym8us#1542
Must I change palladium image from picture folder to Pixel Mod palladium color?

PS: I changed this, but now BoxyBox is clicking and (light-purple) palladium, and blue: PET, Bastion Goliaths, "scrap" ships and toolbar (SAB) :/.
10/31/2013 21:56 fuso98#1543
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucean View Post
Just for safety reasons..why does the program use proxy? isnt that detectable from BP side?
You need proxy only for PixelMod, but the bot work also without it ;) the bot is safe don't be worry :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertkilo View Post
hey Fuso bot works bot click many times on mini map a bit to fast every 3 sec one click it is a bit to fast it is not normal I gues. on your tutorail it works great


srry vor me inglis im dutsch :)
It click only when he arrived at the point clicked on minimap...

Quote:
Originally Posted by An0nym8us View Post
Must I change palladium image from picture folder to Pixel Mod palladium color?

PS: I changed this, but now BoxyBox is clicking and (light-purple) palladium, and blue: PET, Bastion Goliaths, "scrap" ships and toolbar (SAB) :/.
For the tool bar: just use hide function.exe ;)
For the other things, i'll try to fix :) thanks for reporting
10/31/2013 22:03 bertkilo#1544
weird the bot click random on the minimap now not waiting vor he arrived
10/31/2013 22:13 An0nym8us#1545
One suggestion: BoxyBot is collecting normal palladium (on Low Quality) and changed palladium (on High Quality with PixelMod), so i think to remove collecting normal palladium (problem with clicking on PET etc. should dissappear).