Dragon City gems hack

02/21/2013 07:59 GMFrancis#1531
This is my Facebook ID: 100001165293098

I pay you an 90 e*gold

give a code

pm ME
02/21/2013 09:14 felixvicky#1532
hello sir beno .... don't trust him .... 76% computer user who 20 th ++ can operate to use paypal ..... if that's a member does not had a paypal ... please make a api link for ur hack toolz sir from this .... [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ,,, you can withdraw it by trusted exchanger in euro ....
02/21/2013 09:35 benoit934#1533
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMFrancis View Post
This is my Facebook ID: 100001165293098

I pay you an 90 e*gold

give a code

pm ME
You don't had gived me a epvp golds check you history
02/21/2013 09:42 killer425#1534
is this hack working right now?
02/21/2013 09:58 benoit934#1535
Yes it work very fine.

Because somes body can't pay I sell pack of codes : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/21/2013 10:10 killer425#1536
not working for me

I do the following:
1:i click the link hack for dragon city
2:I open my FB
3: i go to dragon city and it nothing happens

please fix the hack....
02/21/2013 11:11 benoit934#1537
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer425 View Post
not working for me

I do the following:
1:i click the link hack for dragon city
2:I open my FB
3: i go to dragon city and it nothing happens

please fix the hack....
Now you need to set a value, when your game infos apear just edit it and click on Cheat me, like Social park hack
02/21/2013 11:12 windspade#1538
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934 View Post
Now you need to set a value, when your game infos apear just edit it and click on Cheat me, like Social park hack
it has a limit???...50k?
02/21/2013 11:39 anhsorryhp#1539
I use paygold, I have to send all 9 SMS? but i send first SMS, I get one new code I'm using code that send the second SMS and I got a SMS with the content: "Invalid service. Please try again" but money in my phone is being charged, what happened?
02/21/2013 11:46 killer425#1540
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934 View Post
Now you need to set a value, when your game infos apear just edit it and click on Cheat me, like Social park hack
anyone how to change it please
02/21/2013 12:03 charlie37666#1541
PUT ZONG PAYMENT PLSS I GUARANTEE THAT MANY FILIPINO's Will Buy Your Hack ;3
02/21/2013 12:23 fajarok#1542
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934 View Post
Hi, many players ask me for gems hack, I have find how to hack gems but if I share it for free it will be fixed and all accounts reseted

I sell it very low cost and is unlimited use, you have nothing to do is fully automated

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Hacks list
-Gems Hack
-Golds Hack
-Food Hack
-Level hack
-Dragons level hack
-Dragons stars hack
-All timings bypass
-Hidden eggs hack
-Auto harvesting bot
-PVP history deleted
-Eggs deleter
-Game save and load
-Game full deleting


This is one time fee, after your payment you can use all my hacks and unlimited times

UPDATED : Gems hack work now !
For delete all eggs in incubator and fix it [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Now when you use my hack your game is saved and if you have a bug you can get back your save.
Save loader : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

New tool give you detailled information on your habitats [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Auto collect habitats bot [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Timer skipper : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Dragons Stars hack [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


To unlock all hidden items or play with banned account [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Now you can have unlimited eggs in your Hatchery and it disable minimal level requirement

For get instant level up to level 50(+100% of level up xp) go here [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
To get a hidden dragon go here [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
PVP Reseter : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Tutorial Skiper : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
To delete ALL your games data [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
If you buy tihs hack you have my others hack free
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

(I don't give free codes)
i cant buy with paygol whats wrong?
02/21/2013 12:44 killer425#1543
can anyone tell me how to set the value and edit it tell me what site is it please...
02/21/2013 13:50 rifki123#1544
sir benoit ive pay with paygol
my number 085766318138
02/21/2013 13:59 hmfaysal#1545
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934 View Post
Enabled but if it make lag my server i'll disable it, please just use to buy the items and go out
The ban thing is disabled again. Can you have it enabled for 5 minutes, please?