mine says server maintenance or congestion please try again. It says that all the time can some one help me I can't log in.
HELP!
05/27/2009 06:45porra0101#1517
I add StarTower Faso as HeavenFan & Ninja?
05/29/2009 03:33wall22#1518
I did everything.. like in ur post.. but when I try to loggin its say
Erro: Connecting with server is interrupted.Please re login
can u help me to fix it?
05/29/2009 14:27pikrantero13alex#1519
helo i did everythink i use VISTA my server.dat is very big and i have changed everythink in it . when i press enter it says please log in later and failed to connect to the server
05/30/2009 02:06LlehctiM#1520
Umm i tried to open the TheCoServer.EXE and it didnt do anything
05/30/2009 02:16HeatherLynn#1521
Hey i was wondering why it won't work?
06/06/2009 14:35R0byi#1522
please ny TheCOServer don't work ,help me!
06/06/2009 22:23Aznlord#1523
i dont the qonquer client and i cant download because the u have put is the new and the new dont have server.dat u have to put here the old qoneurclient 2
06/07/2009 20:59hellblayd#1524
When I try to open it, it says "Program has stoped working searching for solution" than I have to close it :/
06/09/2009 18:26yessinio#1525
lol that TheCoserver.exe dint work at me(i had vista) but i was searching at those files on that map i found thecoserver on a othermap and i copyd that and pasted it at the normaly map with the added ip address and now it worked!!! IM GOOD
06/12/2009 18:18Vincent22#1526
your pc is crap of viruses ^^
06/14/2009 09:51NNetopierskk#1527
lolz xD only newbie emulation......easy to turn it on but hard for coding....
100% works but it is newbie....ill make my own emulation ill send link later....(finding a GM)
06/15/2009 09:02nevlostb4#1528
eh u said run the Coserver.exe? wad is the exact destination? coz i cant open ><? isit the " TheCoServer.vshot" ? thnx for ur help=]
06/16/2009 18:59Sinvudyo#1529
The file "TheCOServer.rar" is damaged. Re-upload it please...
06/17/2009 21:41Axe4Hire#1530
when i try to creat an account it says this is not a valid Win32 application