The longest e*pvp Thread I [English only]

09/21/2014 08:58 Stureplan#15166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekin View Post
I didn't know about this thread until quite recently, haha.
Are you kidding me? :o
09/21/2014 23:02 'fROMtheB0TT0M#15167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekin View Post
I didn't know about this thread until quite recently, haha.
23 000 posts and didn't even know about this thread haha :D
09/23/2014 19:35 Arby#15168
Quote:
"Hey, just watched Anaadsjkadskleqwjklads recently, great anime"
"You are right, it's pretty good..."
"Oh, did you see Badsdsljkdsal? That's also worth watching!"
Hey, just watched Anaadsjkadskleqwjklads Hanamonogatari recently, great anime. Well, I just finished it today. It's part of the Monogatari/Bakemonogatari series. I personally love this series because its style is very unique. Along with that, I realised that Hanamonogatari only came out a month ago, so I was pretty happy when I found out a new one came out.

Also saw SAOII (epis 12), it was alright. I believe this arc will probably end quite soon though, possibly in the next episode or the one after. Don't want to talk too much about it though because of spoilers :P
09/24/2014 20:47 Mostey#15169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post
Hey, just watched Anaadsjkadskleqwjklads Hanamonogatari recently, great anime. Well, I just finished it today. It's part of the Monogatari/Bakemonogatari series. I personally love this series because its style is very unique. Along with that, I realised that Hanamonogatari only came out a month ago, so I was pretty happy when I found out a new one came out.

Also saw SAOII (epis 12), it was alright. I believe this arc will probably end quite soon though, possibly in the next episode or the one after. Don't want to talk too much about it though because of spoilers :P
We should add this to the first post so everyone joining us can follow our communication flow.
09/24/2014 21:15 Arby#15170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostey View Post
We should add this to the first post so everyone joining us can follow our communication flow.
You was supposed to say it's pretty good! You ruined the flow!

Ahem. Oh, did you see Badsdsljkdsal? That's also worth watching!
But seriously, I wouldn't mind that. Keeps people on track of how we roll :D
09/25/2014 12:05 John​#15171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post
Hey, just watched Anaadsjkadskleqwjklads Hanamonogatari recently, great anime. Well, I just finished it today. It's part of the Monogatari/Bakemonogatari series. I personally love this series because its style is very unique. Along with that, I realised that Hanamonogatari only came out a month ago, so I was pretty happy when I found out a new one came out.
Bakemonogatari has to be my least favourite anime of all time, I hated it that much.
09/25/2014 17:37 Mostey#15172
Did you see Mostibakamibategorikolanirachanischabani? Great anime, worth watching!
09/25/2014 18:44 Arby#15173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusago View Post
Bakemonogatari has to be my least favourite anime of all time, I hated it that much.
That's fair enough, each to their own. I could call it one of my most favourite of all time xD I loved it that much. Just out of curiousity, how come it's that bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostey View Post
Did you see Mostibakamibategorikolanirachanischabani? Great anime, worth watching!
Yeah, it's pretty good...

"Hi"
"Good morning"
"How are you"

Back to the anime cycle :D
09/25/2014 18:57 John​#15174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post
That's fair enough, each to their own. I could call it one of my most favourite of all time xD I loved it that much. Just out of curiousity, how come it's that bad?
It just never got to the point where the anime actually hooked me. Weren't there like three or four episodes where they did nothing but talking to one another (when they met Hachikuji)? I mean I wouldn't mind, as I mentioned a while ago, I can still watch an anime if it's got at least something which I find enjoyable. But neither the characters, nor the style, the story or even the music, I just couldn't find myself enjoying the slightest bit of it. Still, I can see why people like it, it's got its very own and in a way unique kind of style. Just wasn't my cup of tea.
09/25/2014 20:07 Arby#15175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusago View Post
It just never got to the point where the anime actually hooked me. Weren't there like three or four episodes where they did nothing but talking to one another (when they met Hachikuji)? I mean I wouldn't mind, as I mentioned a while ago, I can still watch an anime if it's got at least something which I find enjoyable. But neither the characters, nor the style, the story or even the music, I just couldn't find myself enjoying the slightest bit of it. Still, I can see why people like it, it's got its very own and in a way unique kind of style. Just wasn't my cup of tea.
Ah, Mayoi, yeah there is a lot more focus on the story rather than action. There are a few scenes, but it has more focus on the arcs.

Nevertheless, it is fair enough. I personally love all the different OPs and EDs along with every single arc. You might be able to like or enjoy season 2. It's slightly different in some terms as I personally say the majority (of this one) is introducing each character and giving them an arc, with a bit of development here and there. Guess it sounds like I'm fanboying here. But I guess that's what it's like with something you enjoy :P

I guess for this anime in particular we at complete different ends. Whereas you dislike it, I enjoy this one for all those reasons, the characters, music (especially when you meet this one character, it always plays his certain theme) and story. I'm not sure, I just enjoy it's concept.

Have you been watching anything lately? I'm just watching everything.
09/26/2014 11:07 Stureplan#15176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostey View Post
Did you see Mostibakamibategorikolanirachanischabani? Great anime, worth watching!
And I was thinking you don't watch anime.
09/26/2014 14:51 Seekin#15177
Quote:
Originally Posted by i-MaN View Post
Are you kidding me? :o
Nah, no way.
09/26/2014 16:59 Mostey#15178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post
Yeah, it's pretty good...

"Hi"
"Good morning"
"How are you"

Back to the anime cycle :D
Come on, that's cheating! :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-MaN View Post
And I was thinking you don't watch anime.
Actually it is not an anime at all. The title is intentionally making you think that it is about anime.
09/26/2014 17:51 Stureplan#15179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusago View Post
I had a lot of stuff to do in the past few weeks, so there wasn't all that much spare time left for anime. I have finished "Another" and recently started "The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya". Another was alright I suppose, it entertained me but ultimately didn't seem like something particularly memorable. Haruhi is just as interesting as it is confusing, I'll see how it turns out. Also started reading Deadman Wonderland manga and bought a few others (Tokyo Ghoul 3, all the K-ON! ones I hadn't bought).
Well, I'm currently watching No Game No Life, it's interesting but I heard it isn't complete yet (there's no season 2). But still, It's very interesting so I'll watch it. I'm planning to watch Anohana (11 eps only). What I'm trying to do is, I'm watching animes which have few eps. I want different stories. Then later on, I'll watch animes which have more eps.
09/26/2014 20:38 Arby#15180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusago View Post
... recently started "The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya". Haruhi is just as interesting as it is confusing, I'll see how it turns out. Also started reading Deadman Wonderland manga and bought a few others (Tokyo Ghoul 3, all the K-ON! ones I hadn't bought).
Haruhi Suzumiya is great, confusing at times, but great. Well, good luck for season 2 :p I highly suggest you watch the movie as well, it's about 3 hours I think. But the movie is really good. Hm, as a question then, which way are you watching it? I believe there is the chronological one and the "how it was released" sort of style.

Yay, DMWL. I assume you're starting from the beginning, you'll have to tell me how that is. Just finished reading the rest of "God Only Knows", I finished the anime but I wanted to see the manga ending, pretty happy with it.

Have about 7 different anime to finish then back to finding more for my list :D I'll eventually do Tokyo and K-ON. Eventually, I'm slow when it comes to getting to recommendations, I go at my pace (which is extremely fast, but the order of what I watch is random)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostey View Post
Come on, that's cheating! :(
Doesn't say that in the conversation logic ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-MaN View Post
Well, I'm currently watching No Game No Life, it's interesting but I heard it isn't complete yet (there's no season 2). But still, It's very interesting so I'll watch it. I'm planning to watch Anohana (11 eps only). What I'm trying to do is, I'm watching animes which have few eps. I want different stories. Then later on, I'll watch animes which have more eps.
No Game No Life, pretty damn good. I believe it would get another season, maybe late 2015 or 2016 I think. However it depends on how well it did in Japan, I can't say for sure how well it has done other there, but it seems like us westerners like it. Hit pretty high on MAL as well. Sadly, that's not Japan.