Dragon City gems hack

02/20/2013 14:39 benoit934#1501
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinoichi View Post
Sir benoit i'm pay with paygol? cek your account
All is automated

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslanpoetra View Post
Dear Benoit, To Pay Your Hack Via Pay Goal Its Not Working For Indonesia, Please FIX It
Sorry but is not because of me is the provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMFrancis View Post
i pay u an 40 elite gold please pm me give me an code
Sorry is 120 epvp golds and I need the Facebook ID too

Quote:
Originally Posted by warper12 View Post
benoit can you make a hack that destroy all stone and tress?
Yes ! Good idea, i'll do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitnot19 View Post
sir help me please .. my dragon city error after I cheatme gems
I had to reload the save but still error
Facebook ID: 100002407360896

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Is not a bug is because you don't have this dragon
02/20/2013 15:01 ekomano#1502
Please Share free codes PLEASEEE
02/20/2013 15:07 zeynal1234#1503
Please free codes
02/20/2013 16:10 benoit934#1504
I don't give free codes
02/20/2013 17:44 hmfaysal#1505
Benoit934: Isn't there any other ways to get unique dragons? Previously there was a cheat-engine trick.
02/20/2013 17:48 renzzie20#1506
Sir Benoit.. Pls Make A PAYMENT To Paygol From Philippines Pls..

Thanks :)
02/20/2013 19:18 benoit934#1507
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmfaysal View Post
Benoit934: Isn't there any other ways to get unique dragons? Previously there was a cheat-engine trick.
I don"t know Cheat Engine but my list is a fast way
02/20/2013 19:35 felixvicky#1508
TO ALL : PLEASE DON'T REQUEST A FREE CODE ..... YOU CAN TRADE WITH ME TO BUY THIS CODE WITH PAYPAL ...... I'AM SERIOUSLLY
02/20/2013 21:53 benoit934#1509
But all body ask for code don't have paypal
02/20/2013 23:10 mazenrro#1510
bro why always i get a unique dragon the game tells me Error????
02/20/2013 23:29 benoit934#1511
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazenrro View Post
bro why always i get a unique dragon the game tells me Error????
Because is a bug of the game
02/20/2013 23:40 SeWeTBrAx#1512
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934 View Post
Because is a bug of the game

please enable the ban thingy cause if i go to the
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and click go to the game i cant see the hidden items please update:)
02/21/2013 00:00 benoit934#1513
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeWeTBrAx View Post
please enable the ban thingy cause if i go to the
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and click go to the game i cant see the hidden items please update:)
I've disabled the hidden items
02/21/2013 00:12 momilk#1514
Not receive a reply
PhoneNumber 0865516288
PayGol
02/21/2013 00:58 benoit934#1515
Quote:
Originally Posted by momilk View Post
Not receive a reply
PhoneNumber 0865516288
PayGol
Please wait, I get it
Code:
There are no sent messages from 0865516288