Screenshot and Video Thread

04/03/2016 19:02 Joyful56#1486
Thxuu Bro :) <3
04/03/2016 19:56 Surreal.#1487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Tim View Post
I don't want to be rude but I really don't like your graphics, they look cheap.
I hate all graphics and pvp server shits. lol
04/04/2016 22:00 Arap Paşa#1488
04/06/2016 18:59 Destiny#1489
#Swag
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/08/2016 16:39 Arap Paşa#1490
04/08/2016 23:19 MuffinMario#1491
best video 2000
04/10/2016 17:11 》LUL《#1492
04/10/2016 21:53 Slaze-Maze#1493
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Got so much fun with Eastern and with some S-L, Uno and 187 :D. Thanks for the awesome wars hunt
04/11/2016 14:51 Nevada'#1494
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMario View Post
best video 2000
Hacker :c i died suddenly rip
04/12/2016 17:33 -=Flavio=-#1495
04/13/2016 22:18 Arie$#1496
WTF ?!? Did Punch really play uberorbit ?
04/13/2016 23:09 melikhan#1497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie$ View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] WTF ?!? Did Punch really play uberorbit ?
Might be another acc. I was subscribed to his main acc and it seems I'm not subscribed to this one, so might be someone else or just backup acc (most of the video's are reupload's as well).
04/14/2016 02:26 Ready*12#1498
I see dead people tistististis

04/14/2016 14:43 》LUL《#1499
04/14/2016 21:42 Viceroy-#1500
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]