So i have this problem [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/29/2013 19:25fuso98#1489
This appen when you do box or also NPC?
10/29/2013 19:28MauriceSAY#1490
I mean if you get a dissconnec that it atomaticly loggs back in! :)
10/29/2013 19:29dasti555#1491
I set only boxing and repair and this happen also when i set it for palla but not with orange pixel but with purple pixel.
I hope you soon it fix :)
10/29/2013 19:39MauriceSAY#1492
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasti555
I set only boxing and repair and this happen also when i set it for palla but not with orange pixel but with purple pixel.
I hope you soon it fix :)
you have to set the speed of your ship in the bot. ;)
10/29/2013 19:41dasti555#1493
F*$k :D i forgot that. Thx. I try it again.
10/29/2013 19:45fuso98#1494
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriceSAY
I mean if you get a dissconnec that it atomaticly loggs back in! :)
Yeah, now the bot check it every time ;)
10/29/2013 20:23sky-lab#1495
Good evening, I have a large bug. When I activate the palladium collecting my vessel collects a palladium is at a stretch my vessel this stop but the club-footed continuous one of clicked but in the vacuum, it would be said that it does not detect anything
Its fact as on this image. my vessel remains fixed but its clicks on my vessel. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/29/2013 21:15fuso98#1496
Can you try to change ship? Or just to hide the center of your ship (where the bot click)
10/29/2013 21:27MauriceSAY#1497
I got a disconnect and the bot still dind klick on New Connection for like 10 mins. Do you know why he does that? :)
10/29/2013 21:29sky-lab#1498
Even concern with another vessel. :/
10/29/2013 21:57bestbots_support#1499
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98
I updated FAQ on website. If PixelMod do not change try to put resource graphic to high and other thing graphic to low, if this not work, ask to gnome.
already did like in your FAQ.
also I dont see nothing added in FAQ.
and still you didnt answered to question, if the bot cant find minimap, should I make an image with 24bit bmp and then replace ? or replace with what ?
10/30/2013 11:42MortySvK#1500
Fuso if i use Hider it stops working sometimes becouse when the Bonus box is at RED are(your hider) Bot want to collect bonus box but can t becouse of Hider :) ... but solution is that Bot every 5minutes click on H and H back :) for example ... Have someone other this problem? or only at me? maybe i do something wrong