bioBot (downoad, tips ^ tricks, always update first post for safety)

02/28/2011 19:00 idqdmaster#136
When I start 1.1.5 it's fine for a while then I get this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/28/2011 19:34 invulnerabilul#137
Quote:
Originally Posted by idqdmaster View Post
When I start 1.1.5 it's fine for a while then I get this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Re-download 1.1.5 fixed. Read thread before post.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/28/2011 22:23 idqdmaster#138
I did, It still does it. Only when I use kill mob setting though
03/01/2011 00:55 old_friend#139
Quote:
Originally Posted by invulnerabilul View Post
Re-download 1.1.5 fixed. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
In first post is already the fixed version, for me is working like a charm and for others..

Just for few is crashing.. dunno know why...
For who is not working 1.1.5, use 1.1.4 until bioLog makes another version.
03/01/2011 20:02 iceman²#140
hello Old
an question,what is this fonction in log "Debug" ? ;)
03/02/2011 01:13 idqdmaster#141
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman² View Post
hello Old
an question,what is this function in log "Debug" ? ;)
oh yes, that. can't really use it when the .exe goes into "stopped working status" so :/ yeahhhh I dunno
I'll try to get a sceenshot. actually it just happened.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/02/2011 01:50 old_friend#142
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman² View Post
hello Old
an question,what is this fonction in log "Debug" ? ;)
It shows everything what he is doing, in programm code.
03/02/2011 02:44 ransky77#143
guys the biobot bot when you use the log debug, your bot is stop and well lost the sreen, its better dont use log debug,
03/02/2011 08:12 iceman²#144
ok thanks :)
03/02/2011 10:19 old_friend#145
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransky77 View Post
guys the biobot bot when you use the log debug, your bot is stop and well lost the sreen, its better dont use log debug,
I don`t use such things, all setting that I use is already saved in bioBot file.
With that settings, works like a charm... only sometimes give me the black screen on map.
03/03/2011 10:04 invulnerabilul#146
BIOBOT 1.1.6 Carnival Edition

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/03/2011 10:19 bestenheidxD#147
virus or keylogger ?
03/03/2011 10:21 MnMMiM24#148
damn man you hack me !! i can't open my account i think its a keylogger i can't open my account now dude !! reurn my account to me please !! my user is asakahtol :( dude give it back to me please !
03/03/2011 11:16 invulnerabilul#149
Quote:
Originally Posted by MnMMiM24 View Post
damn man you hack me !! i can't open my account i think its a keylogger i can't open my account now dude !! reurn my account to me please !! my user is asakahtol :( dude give it back to me please !

:)Don`t be crazy, you have to wait some time to login in your account, you are not the one who have trouble to login.
This is not keylogger, is original bot, don`t panic, i use this.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Uploaded with [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/03/2011 11:19 old_friend#150
Quote:
Originally Posted by invulnerabilul View Post
BIOBOT 1.1.6 Carnival Edition

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I will not upload this in first post until the carnaval is end, just measure precaution, it can be a trap from bigpoint like how was on halloween.