Would you join this server?:)

02/13/2011 21:31 cebatcheo#136
If you cant stand with the negative , DO SOMETHING FOR THE SERVER that you are talking about make a proof that you are doing something for it !
02/22/2011 12:27 GyZaS#137
I would like to join,never played sro like that :)
02/22/2011 12:53 [B]ase[J]umP#138
this server will never open because he cant find a suitable server hoster :)
PS:i got slayer-raining blood to 100% on expert in gh:3 :D
02/22/2011 12:55 netch4#139
Good luck with your emulator lol.
However, have fun.
02/24/2011 18:43 cskingen#140
clap pap and shut the fack :) i'm in ;)
02/25/2011 02:04 netch4#141
Quote:
Originally Posted by cskingen View Post
clap pap and shut the fack :) i'm in ;)
da fak?
03/01/2011 06:24 amar14#142
and hows is the server going so far?
03/01/2011 09:06 melkorz123#143
The server is not working since I do not own any dedicated server to host it in, and I won't pay one or run the server by myself at home:(
03/01/2011 11:20 amar14#144
aaah 2 bad :(. looked nice to play on.
03/01/2011 20:05 lgbagabuyo#145
hope it well not be lag with frustrating delays when im about to play it here in Philippines

ill join
GOod luck
03/01/2011 22:12 amar14#146
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgbagabuyo View Post
hope it well not be lag with frustrating delays when im about to play it here in Philippines

ill join
GOod luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by melkorz123 View Post
The server is not working since I do not own any dedicated server to host it in, and I won't pay one or run the server by myself at home:(
you see lgbagabuyo?
03/02/2011 17:23 megadeath23#147
Quote:
Originally Posted by melkorz123 View Post
The server is not working since I do not own any dedicated server to host it in, and I won't pay one or run the server by myself at home:(
Well what i learned in this world is that nothing is for free and i mean NOTHING. And even if you do find somebody that would sponsor u'r server, you'll need a hell lot more than words ^^. Anyway good luck, and concerning silkroad, the idea is brilliant and if 1 day it will materialize, i'll definitely give it a shot. ;)
03/02/2011 22:24 marikos#148
Why the hell did you opened this topic if you alreaky knew you don't have resources?
Big mouth.
03/12/2011 01:03 GoPro1#149
I wouldn't mind setting up a few bots ;)
03/19/2011 21:44 melkorz123#150
I might have found few guys who would like to buy a hosting for the server itself... Maybe we end releasing it^^!