United Hackprogrammers Front(UHF)-CO2 Memory Tables

12/19/2007 18:56 a1blaster#136
Fixed the MoneyWh error in post #128.
Thanks to Ulfius.
12/20/2007 08:56 TuanLVT#137
*M*'s multi hack work but hercules doesn't work anymore, can someone help?
12/20/2007 11:23 gottotry#138
where the latest global?
12/20/2007 11:29 TuanLVT#139
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottotry View Post
where the latest global?
i think they are trying to make latest global, so wait
12/20/2007 17:09 joek#140
Ok I managed to get a rough version of the 5006 table out, sorry I did it in a huge rush so its not well polished yet.
But its the basics and enougth to get programms that use it going to some extent.
Big TY's to those who imputed(*M*, DyNy, Ulfius, Me lol) and of course a1blaster for his sanity control :)

The rest of you report what don't work and add some addys too.

PS Kill count looks like its now DMA'ed so special handling required and yeah other DMA's such as HP, Mana etc with be dealt with at some point.
12/20/2007 18:29 mooseberry#141
The new versions Cps and Vps work perfectly on *M*s multihack
as does everything else
12/21/2007 17:38 TuanLVT#142
does hercules works on *M*'s multi hack?
12/21/2007 22:48 mooseberry#143
herc doesnt.
12/22/2007 21:21 emrill#144
Hey Joek,

Just a quick question!!!

I noticed that in the s/memory button on CO2M8 there is a option to select a memory table. So I wondered if it's possible to select a different memory table for each client that im running?

I dont think so but hey I thought it was worth an ask.

Great work as ever to you and all the guys supporting this most usefull of programs.
12/23/2007 05:22 joek#145
Quote:
Originally Posted by emrill View Post
Hey Joek,

Just a quick question!!!

I noticed that in the s/memory button on CO2M8 there is a option to select a memory table. So I wondered if it's possible to select a different memory table for each client that im running?

I dont think so but hey I thought it was worth an ask.

Great work as ever to you and all the guys supporting this most usefull of programs.
Short answer is yes, detailed answer in CO2M8 thread.
12/24/2007 00:51 ZeRo-ToLeRaNcE#146
Hello Joek!

i have an question about your ma-global.inf file!
im busy with an total new DLL for reading all the memory's
include automatic DMA defeat functions.

but can you put the addresses of HP and Arrows into your
new revision of ma-global.inf?

this is it now:
Code:
[ListVer]
CO2=5006
REV=0
 
[MemAdd]
CharName=&H4EB6A4
CharXP=&H4EC208
CharLV=&H4EC1E8
CharVP=&H4EC23C
CharPot=&H4EC278
CharStam=&H4EC1E0
CharJobID=&H4EC1DC
CharSpirit=&H4EBEC0
CharAgility=&H4EBEB8
CharStrength=&H4EBEB0
CharVitality=&H4EBEBC
CharClass=&H4EC1DC
SrvName=&H4EFB0C
Spouse=&H4EBEA0
GuildLeader=&H4EC220
Ping=&H4EF8C8
MoneyInv=&H4EC41C
MoneyWH=&H4EC920
XPcnt=&H4EBEC4
PKpoints=&H4EC210
MessageCnt=&H4E9880
WhisperCnt=&H4E9500
MapName=&H4EA014
MapID=&H4E9DF8
InvCnt=&H4EC654
OrdX=&H4EB758
OrdY=&H4EB75C
ClientZoom=&H4E9E50
XPKillCnt=&H4EC54E
ClientRGB-R=&H4E9E4C
ClientRGB-G=&H4E9E4D
ClientRGB-B=&H4E9E4E
Trippyness=&H4E9E4F
CharEffects=&H4EB63E
AccountID=&H4EF994
CPS=&H4EC420
;KillCnt=now dma
and can you add those 2 to that:
Code:
CharHP=&H4E2CD6
Arrows=&H4EC668
so if there are changes my DLL works with your ma-global file

i hope you wil work with me together, so i can use your file in the future!

Greets,

DyNy

PS - i have add those 2 now for my self to test, but you have to released your file :-)
12/25/2007 09:39 joek#147
Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNy28 View Post
Hello Joek!

i have an question about your ma-global.inf file!
im busy with an total new DLL for reading all the memory's
include automatic DMA defeat functions.

but can you put the addresses of HP and Arrows into your
new revision of ma-global.inf?
Ok no problem DyNy, will do as soon as you confirm that those two are working with the 5007 game client.

BTW Everyone as far as I can tell the 5006 tables do work with the 5007 update but some feedback would be nice before I release the 5007 table.
12/25/2007 15:05 bloodscrap#148
Hey, first time poster but I watch whats going on and enjoy using the programs especially CO2m8, Great work, Ive found a few problems that i think could be related to this inf incompatibility with the new patch

1) Not displaying Time for blessed or Luckytime just icon only
2) Offline TG option not available (maybe the multiclient patch not sure)

I have programming experience but Im finding it a little difficult to jump in and work things out maybe one of y'all cud help me out so I can get down to working on these updates and help you guys.

Keep up the great work :D
Blood
12/26/2007 05:29 confusekid#149
1.) if u put ur mouse over the bless/luckytime icon, u will see the time. It is TQ.
2.) Offline TQ only come out when u want to close ur client, not DC.
12/30/2007 07:03 joek#150
Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNy28 View Post
but can you put the addresses of HP and Arrows into your
new revision of ma-global.inf?
I just released the 5007 version of the table it has the addresses you requested in it now.
Please note that their in there own section called [DyNyDMA]


Note to all this table is basically the same as the 5006 table, since no one has posted any corrections I'm assuming its all ok.