Quote:
Originally posted by Cucurucho+Nov 1 2006, 18:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cucurucho @ Nov 1 2006, 18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--annonymous123@Nov 1 2006, 16:52
Errr actually re-read my post, it doesnt work lol. It doesnt fire any SS/FB's...it just locks on then does nothing......
|
Quote:
|
....Well I think it works....sort of....
|
Quote:
|
.....It SS/FBs if I right click them again and says (double lock) or something....:S .....
|
I think I can read right eonught to understand what are you saying
THIS MEAN IT WOKS (that thing you wrote on your post and I quoted) )now keep testing it and
YOU MUST read some one post who has replied you.
EDIT: Forgot this line to quote
Well I think it works....sort of. [/b][/quote]
Yes I said it works because essentially it does. I dont have the problems with the CMD window and the java like alot of other people, when Im online with QOProxy running I can see it sending and recieving packets in the CMD window, which means it is SORT OF working, but obviously something is still wrong. Help plx? XD