PACKET ERROR - [00][4D6D57]
I used L2InfoB_H5.rar. but The production recipe is confused.Quote:
New walker check host file and force failed verify if host is weird.
But VPNBOT.COM already cracked it, follow this link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Here is my L2InfoB in English for recent update:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I'll stop making L2Forward for now because I'm too busy and VPNBOT is working.
your server have protect man ...Quote:
i am try to use this oog in a private server gracia final and i get this
19:36:26 Link LoginServer Succeed.
19:36:29 Login LoginServer successfully
19:36:29 The Server that last login is [01]
19:36:29 服务器[01]Online rates:46.23%,Available:Yes
19:36:29 Link GameServer Succeed.
19:36:30 ->Login GameServer Fail
Help me plz
really bad period, just come back to play l2 and then walker dieQuote:
In the past, prior to IG version 2.09, we can unpack its DLL and EXE and crack the file directly.
The last version I cracked is IG 2.08 DLL but since 2.09 it used VMProtect to encrypt the bot, the program is partially run in a virtual machine it cannot be cracked and hard to even unpack it.
But tunneling/forwarding trick still works until recently...they even check if "host" file is modded or not.
Last time I check, walker server itself is not down or anything.
at least it can ping.
(start-->run)
(type) cmd /K ping vip.towalker.com (press enter)
you can see its response, same for vpnbot.com...
cmd /K ping 60.190.219.211
it's still there but cannot be reached.
bad bad period these days...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Quote:
sorry if i OOT,but can anyone give me some news,about how can i buy official l2walker?
because i cant find it anywhere,maybe we can use original l2walker for a while :D