Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLBILLII1
Thanks for the reply. The model is PRIME X670-P WIFI.
I've ordered a D240, macku and 75t card from Ali express from a reputable seller. He mentioned the d240 would be good enough I would just need to downgrade the resolution and hz 100 or use a standard monitor which I have.
Also regarding the firmware is Ekknod WIFI 2.0 Firmware good for COD Bo7, Destiny 2 and battlefield 6? Those are the games I'll be playing so will get cheats for those, just not sure who's reliable and if I can get free firmware for it then that would be good
|
When was the last time you played at 100 Hz? Just curious. The difference between 100 and 144 is huge, and you will definitely feel a negative impact on your gameplay. Everything feels noticeably slower.
As for Ekknod, yes, that will be enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonTimee
I was told by someone to "Not spend a a lot on DMA right now
Since the situation with IOMMU is unknown"
"BE and EAC didn't implement that yet but there is a chance EAC will do that soon"
How accurate is this?
|
That’s not accurate at all. For one, nobody knows when, or even if, other anti-cheats will start implementing DMA checks. Right now, DMA users are the minority among cheaters, so there isn’t much incentive to prioritize it yet.
That said, there are already firmware providers capable of bypassing IOMMU, and as more firmware developers figure this out, anti-cheat teams will end up back at square one trying to deal with DMA again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerus-
Do you no longer recommend Stella? I see you're not recommending it on the front page?
|
I do, but with some caution.
A few of us, myself included, initially received firmware that we couldn’t flash. Replacements have since been issued, but I haven’t had time to flash and test mine yet, and I haven’t checked in with the other two, so I don’t know their current status.
One of my main criteria when recommending anything is ease of setup. Most users aren’t very technical, so simpler setups are generally better. While more complex setups are sometimes unavoidable, I still try to recommend options that are accessible to the majority. So far, that hasn’t been the case with Stella, which is why I’ve temporarily walked back my earlier recommendation.
Once I’ve had time to test the replacement firmware and evaluate any additional setup steps, I’ll reassess and update my recommendation accordingly.