🏆SKYRANT Ai 🏆 #1 PRIVATE TOOL 🏆 10+ GAMES IN 1 TOOL 🏆 3 YEARS UNDETECTED

05/31/2021 19:53 Skyrant Official#136
Quote:
Originally Posted by forcepp View Post
if my resolution is 2560x1440, how do i use the custom resolution? what do i put for pixel x and pixel y? thanks
PM me your discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedechka View Post
Hello!
Decided to write a review after using this product for about 11 days straight.
I've been cheating in every game I've ever played and came across a lot of products, but Skyrant is definately of the best on the market right now. :kreygasm:
Support is on the highest level from both Grey and Maga. Fully customizable and easy to set up.
Currently the best there is , if I have to vote overall its 9/10. I'll keep 9 just because there is always a room to improve. :kappapride:
Thanks for the review!
06/01/2021 03:51 sometroops#137
It works incredibly well for sniping. I just hold my corners and it does the work for me. I highly recommend this trigger bot.
06/01/2021 05:34 Skyrant Official#138
Quote:
Originally Posted by sometroops View Post
It works incredibly well for sniping. I just hold my corners and it does the work for me. I highly recommend this trigger bot.
Thanks for the review!
06/01/2021 19:59 snobstar#139
Used for 14 days, no ban. It still needs your aim skill and map understanding, trigger bot can't make you a god but it can make your fire like a radiant player. I will give 9/10, just in case there is always an improvement.
06/02/2021 18:13 cloudyrowdyyy#140
How do I gain access to the forums? I bought 1 month but whenever i go to forums it says i dont have permission
06/02/2021 21:15 Skyrant Official#141
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudyrowdyyy View Post
How do I gain access to the forums? I bought 1 month but whenever i go to forums it says i dont have permission
https://forums.skyrant.net/showthread.php?tid=62

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobstar View Post
Used for 14 days, no ban. It still needs your aim skill and map understanding, trigger bot can't make you a god but it can make your fire like a radiant player. I will give 9/10, just in case there is always an improvement.
Thanks for the vouch!
06/03/2021 00:45 heasheyy#142
Hey mate, interesting product might buy it myself. When was the last detection? If there was one.
06/03/2021 03:15 Skyrant Official#143
Quote:
Originally Posted by heasheyy View Post
Hey mate, interesting product might buy it myself. When was the last detection? If there was one.
Hey mate, Skyrant has never been detected!
06/03/2021 20:27 soldierlimit#144
They are having a ton of Authentication issues, I would not purchase until its fixed. I purchased this product and still have not been able to use it. They claim "maintenance" been it has been down since yesterday.
06/03/2021 23:54 Skyrant Official#145
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierlimit View Post
They are having a ton of Authentication issues, I would not purchase until its fixed. I purchased this product and still have not been able to use it. They claim "maintenance" been it has been down since yesterday.
Our auth is handled by Auth.gg.
A lot of cheats use auth.gg and they are also affected

And Auth.gg is having maintenance, not we.

Any lost time because of Auth.gg will obviously be compensated properly and this only happens once every 2-3 months...

And if this issue continues to happen for too long then we obviously move towards a different auth.

We apologize for the downtime.

Fixed: Auth is back up.
06/07/2021 08:21 WhiteSummer#146
Hey, i purchased skyrant lifetime over a month ago but i think discord server got deleted and i dont have the files anymore, i paid via bitcoin and i still have the licence and login
06/07/2021 15:14 Skyrant Official#147
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicarcade1 View Post
Hey, i purchased skyrant lifetime over a month ago but i think discord server got deleted and i dont have the files anymore, i paid via bitcoin and i still have the licence and login
We have forums now forums.skyrant.net
06/07/2021 17:58 WhiteSummer#148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrant View Post
I made a thread to request access but only had my licence key that you gave me
06/12/2021 03:55 Cbr650f#149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrant View Post
Hi skyrant could you please contact me in regards to my subscription
Cheers