Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans

02/18/2021 17:38 Hermann_Honk#136
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Logging in and trying to play a game.
I thought so.
But that's exactly what I want to avoid. My current situation is like this ...
i got a sb on one of my accounts. I deleted the traces and was able to play normally on my 2nd account. i do not inject anything. But if I now check in the other account whether the sb is still there, the other account may also get a sb.
How would you do that
I don't use a spoofer yet
02/18/2021 23:02 0x41^4#137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermann_Honk View Post
I thought so.
But that's exactly what I want to avoid. My current situation is like this ...
i got a sb on one of my accounts. I deleted the traces and was able to play normally on my 2nd account. i do not inject anything. But if I now check in the other account whether the sb is still there, the other account may also get a sb.
How would you do that
I don't use a spoofer yet
Just wait 14 days. Don't touch it until it is set to expire.
02/19/2021 11:39 Hermann_Honk#138
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Just wait 14 days. Don't touch it until it is set to expire.
And play legit without injecting everything?

Or:

clean traces, use infinite and inject with an rage account?

would that work? without the other two accounts getting anything?
02/19/2021 18:03 0x41^4#139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermann_Honk View Post
And play legit without injecting everything?

Or:

clean traces, use infinite and inject with an rage account?

would that work? without the other two accounts getting anything?
You can either play the shadowed account without any cheats, or you can use a spoofer and play on a rage account.

Either is fine.
02/19/2021 19:06 Hermann_Honk#140
Does That mean if i play after the sb is gone with hack i will get a sb again instand?
02/20/2021 13:32 MaximusFred#141
Hi,

got perma banned on warzone for being an idiot(PC Battlenet), serves me right (all that money and hours wasted :facepalm: )

I created a new account, logged in, immediately shadow banned (350 ping lobbies). i load it up everyday to see if its been lifted but no luck yet! I am just using this account to check when the shadow ban is lifted.

I was to impatient so i created a new account on my PS4 and have been playing that no problem, leveling up etc.

The question i have is once the shadow ban has been lifted on the new battlenet account, if i go and create another new battlenet account and transfer/link my PS4 account over , will it be shadow banned straight away and i have to wait another 7/14 days? or can i just link the PS4 account with the current Battlenet account (once the shadow ban is lifted? )

Thank
02/20/2021 14:57 ksa4ever#142
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusFred View Post
Hi,

got perma banned on warzone for being an idiot(PC Battlenet), serves me right (all that money and hours wasted :facepalm: )

I created a new account, logged in, immediately shadow banned (350 ping lobbies). i load it up everyday to see if its been lifted but no luck yet! I am just using this account to check when the shadow ban is lifted.

I was to impatient so i created a new account on my PS4 and have been playing that no problem, leveling up etc.

The question i have is once the shadow ban has been lifted on the new battlenet account, if i go and create another new battlenet account and transfer/link my PS4 account over , will it be shadow banned straight away and i have to wait another 7/14 days? or can i just link the PS4 account with the current Battlenet account (once the shadow ban is lifted? )

Thank
same
i got perma banned for no utter reason
and support wont even talk to me lmao ..
02/21/2021 10:01 Hermann_Honk#143
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
You can either play the shadowed account without any cheats, or you can use a spoofer and play on a rage account.

Either is fine.
My sb is over and i can play without any issues. (Without injecting)

Should i use infinite if i want to inject with the Account who was sb before?
02/21/2021 16:32 0x41^4#144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermann_Honk View Post
My sb is over and i can play without any issues. (Without injecting)

Should i use infinite if i want to inject with the Account who was sb before?
How many days has it been since it expired?
Like how many total was your shadow?
02/21/2021 16:53 Hermann_Honk#145
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
How many days has it been since it expired?
Like how many total was your shadow?
I don't know for sure. because I just didn't log in for 8 days. on the 8th day i could play normally again. maybe he was gone before
02/21/2021 16:54 0x41^4#146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermann_Honk View Post
I don't know for sure. because I just didn't log in for 8 days. on the 8th day i could play normally again. maybe he was gone before
I would still use a spoofer for about a week.
02/21/2021 17:00 LittleHooster#147
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
How many days has it been since it expired?
Like how many total was your shadow?
Hey buddy, let me ask you this...

So unfortunately I fell on scam .... one of those sucks provider out there...
(Using a bad spoofer and detected cheat “Battle Log”)
I had perm ban on my alt acc and shadow on my main acc... that’s means (HWID flagged) right?

What would you recommend me to do ?
Do you think if I get one more ban .. will be HWID Perm ban?
I’m just a little bit carefully for the decision that I’m going to take...
I would buy a hack again and play without spoofer (good provider ... either x22 or aimex)
But I just want to make sure first if I get any other ban I’m not going to be HWID perm ban.

And I play with legit settings... the only way to get ban is by detection.
02/21/2021 17:20 0x41^4#148
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleHooster View Post
Hey buddy, let me ask you this...

So unfortunately I fell on scam .... one of those sucks provider out there...
(Using a bad spoofer and detected cheat “Battle Log”)
I had perm ban on my alt acc and shadow on my main acc... that’s means (HWID flagged) right?

What would you recommend me to do ?
Do you think if I get one more ban .. will be HWID Perm ban?
I’m just a little bit carefully for the decision that I’m going to take...
I would buy a hack again and play without spoofer (good provider ... either x22 or aimex)
But I just want to make sure first if I get any other ban I’m not going to be HWID perm ban.

And I play with legit settings... the only way to get ban is by detection.
There is no way to say that X amount of bans will result in a HWID ban.

From my experience (over 100 account bans), it is extremely rare to be HWID banned on COD. It’s usually a last resort for them. From what I’ve observed, residents of America, Canada, the U.K and most of Europe, it takes a lot to be HWID banned. Asian countries are usually HWID banned more regularly, but why, I don’t know.

As for your current situation. After a permanent ban, all accounts are HWID flagged and placed into a shadow ban phase for 7-14 days. After that, they’re lifted. Occasionally, new accounts from that point on will also be shadowed, but that’s only when injecting a cheat.
02/21/2021 17:33 LittleHooster#149
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
There is no way to say that X amount of bans will result in a HWID ban.

From my experience (over 100 account bans), it is extremely rare to be HWID banned on COD. It’s usually a last resort for them. From what I’ve observed, residents of America, Canada, the U.K and most of Europe, it takes a lot to be HWID banned. Asian countries are usually HWID banned more regularly, but why, I don’t know.

As for your current situation. After a permanent ban, all accounts are HWID flagged and placed into a shadow ban phase for 7-14 days. After that, they’re lifted. Occasionally, new accounts from that point on will also be shadowed, but that’s only when injecting a cheat.
Thanks for the Reply.
I’m actually already playing ..
My ban is over.
Im thinking about to get new cheat (good provider) and play legit on my main ....
That’s why I asked you that. Even if my acc got shadowban before like mine.
Is that alright to inject any chair on it ?
I mean ... I don’t care if drops any detection and I get perm ban as longs as I can play again after 7-14 days with new acc. Lol
02/21/2021 17:59 Hermann_Honk#150
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
I would still use a spoofer for about a week.
Or play legit without injecting.
So 14 days the hwid is flagged you mean?