[Release] KX Trainer

05/20/2019 02:09 Krixx1337#136
Nah, it's not planned. There isn't any screen overlay, so this feature is pointless
05/23/2019 08:21 charrmetheus#137
Please check my private letter. I donated it. But didn't get any invitations or download links
05/23/2019 13:48 Krixx1337#138
Sorry for that. The email was delayed (about 2h lol). Idk what happend
05/24/2019 11:31 nergoza#139
Hi,
Are you on discord?
05/28/2019 20:32 fixnylo#140
It has virus, someone tried to log in to my acc after I used it, luckily I had two step auth.
05/28/2019 22:21 Krixx1337#141
Nice joke xDDD
05/29/2019 22:19 ThisIsKetchum#142
Hey is this up to date?
05/31/2019 20:13 dakine1337#143
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsKetchum View Post
Hey is this up to date?
This is always up to date. if you're a member you can read everything on discord.
06/02/2019 20:52 nergoza#144
Dude please post your discord server or name - you don't answer on PM
06/07/2019 17:18 HonzaJo#145
How do I get pay version?
06/10/2019 02:03 dakine1337#146
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonzaJo View Post
How do I get pay version?
The First Post has a link that says DONATE. LOL
06/10/2019 04:21 HonzaJo#147
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakine1337 View Post
The First Post has a link that says DONATE. LOL
Did'n work for me to but if I use link it does :confused:
06/16/2019 01:22 LindaCF11#148
is paypal only accepted?
07/01/2019 08:28 LilShadow#149
ok just testing the free version now ..is OP still making updates for this?
07/06/2019 11:35 JAKJUNIOR#150
Does it work now? 6/07/2019