[Official] 9D Eclipse server - Launch

08/25/2017 02:51 kaiomycot#136
My launcher dont open, no messages, nothing, just dont open, someone help?
08/25/2017 09:34 1993228#137
Well i think if there was everything fixed and designed before the opening you could easily had ~300 active players. But u had to spend 2 weeks with 100+ players to test and it was still kinda shit.
08/25/2017 10:13 Adek#138
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1993228 View Post
Well i think if there was everything fixed and designed before the opening you could easily had ~300 active players. But u had to spend 2 weeks with 100+ players to test and it was still kinda shit.
Still, it's the best server around.
08/25/2017 22:38 Moxtox#139
Bamboo Village and RTD quests are broken, NPC doesn't give you the quest items for some of them so it basically means you can't play through the story. Not good.
08/26/2017 01:11 Jovanke#140
I want to try the server out + one thing I still haven't with this game :D, using Sweetfx or ReShade. Anyone tried them out? I can't get ReShade to work, I get kicked out by the gameguard. Any solution?

p.s I seem to be stuck somewhere in kunlun when i out of curiosity took the training dungeon heroic quest, the game map just won't load. Anyway someone can unstuck me or propose a fix for this :D
08/26/2017 10:02 Adek#141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxtox View Post
Bamboo Village and RTD quests are broken, NPC doesn't give you the quest items for some of them so it basically means you can't play through the story. Not good.
Well, private servers are mostly PvP-ish, so mostly people check cases for role choosing only. You can always report the bugs, so @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] will fix it sooner or later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovanke View Post
I want to try the server out + one thing I still haven't with this game :D, using Sweetfx or ReShade. Anyone tried them out? I can't get ReShade to work, I get kicked out by the gameguard. Any solution?

p.s I seem to be stuck somewhere in kunlun when i out of curiosity took the training dungeon heroic quest, the game map just won't load. Anyway someone can unstuck me or propose a fix for this :D
Never tried those. If you get any proper settings, lemme know.

And you should join Discord channel and talk there about such glitches. Or wait few days (weeks? months? Not gotta spoil) for Kunlun update.
08/26/2017 13:56 zomgwtfhax#142
is the server off? I can't connect to the website. goes right away to "This site can’t be reached" ;/
08/26/2017 14:05 Jovanke#143
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Well, private servers are mostly PvP-ish, so mostly people check cases for role choosing only. You can always report the bugs, so @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] will fix it sooner or later.

Quote:
Never tried those. If you get any proper settings, lemme know.
Will do. :)
Quote:
And you should join Discord channel and talk there about such glitches. Or wait few days (weeks? months? Not gotta spoil) for Kunlun update.
I managed to get myself out via courier pass (the map loaded now). Btw, I can't find a working link to that discord anywhere.
08/26/2017 14:49 ™Sin™#144
Server is facing some issues with patching, and website is down.
Let's hope it gets resovled soo.
08/26/2017 16:40 madmerlin3009#145
Apache on webserver has been corrupted.datacentre is fixing the issue.webserver should be back online in a few hours
08/27/2017 01:08 angga161#146
guys, can someone help me fix this prob? i'm open nd launcher and when 85% its said fail, and i check my folder from 2gb up to 5gb... and i try to delete this file and extract again the result were same. I try run as admin too still not working and restarting pc too, also i already download microsoft net framework can someone tell me how to fix it. Thanks from me :)
08/27/2017 03:20 Jovanke#147
Everything i try regarding ReShade, the game kicks me out. Can the devs whitelist these somehow :D :) :D (reshade & sweetfx) ?


EDIT: I did try some setings out before the game kicks me, it can definitely make the game look nicer :). So again, I am making the suggestion above :) :D.
08/27/2017 06:47 ™Sin™#148
Anyone that is having problems, come to discord.
We have few players that are happy to help you, and we also have channels, where you can find all kind of solutions.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/27/2017 10:56 zomgwtfhax#149
when I try to start eclipsemonitor I get "unhandled exception has occurred", "Connection Timeout Expired".

When I open launcher, I can start the game, however when I try to login I get "Data in Nine Dragons has changed or has failed to update sucessfully. Please install again"

And when I try to go to discord I get:
"the instant invite is invalid or has expired"


so far I'm not enjoying this server...
08/27/2017 11:30 ™Sin™#150
Try this link

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]