Cheapest Boosting Service

03/08/2017 23:21 Maranny#136
bought placements, went smooth and got GM.
03/09/2017 01:31 Alex55a#137
Did my placements and guess what, Grandmaster!! Best Booster out there highly recommend. Cheap reliable and you can also watch him play!! When others request money for this!!!
03/09/2017 09:47 sinerjji#138
Finished 2 more grandmaster orders. Im up for new orders!
03/11/2017 20:19 Rebecca.Blak#139
+++rep

bought 10 placement, got 10 wins !

I recommend this service to anyone who is looking for fast, cheap and super friendly boosting !
03/11/2017 23:44 Caster1224#140
bought again, good service as usual
03/12/2017 00:32 xxfluorxx#141
Im interessted in 9-10 times 50 sr (or +450 sr) duo. :)
03/12/2017 03:03 sinerjji#142
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxfluorxx View Post
Im interessted in 9-10 times 50 sr (or +450 sr) duo. :)
Whats your current xxfluorxx? We can douq :)

Add my skype/discord or just send me email for faster and better communication.
Skype: SinerJJi
Discord: SinerJJi#0109
EMail: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/13/2017 19:28 xxfluorxx#143
Thanks for the boost. Everything went smooth!
03/18/2017 02:47 overkligt1#144
Thanks for the boost, There is no crazyer mei out there this guy is nuts litteraly
03/18/2017 21:46 spawet4#145
Friendly and great player. Easy to talk to and tries his best to complete request ASAP. I will be using his services more often for sure!

Order was ~2.7k SR to 3k. Completed with 100% winrate. Sadly because of connection problems and other orders, I had to wait 3 days for my order to be completed but I do not mind, since I was being informed about delays on time.
03/25/2017 12:04 Griesworld#146
Friendly dude, as always good work from him. Boosted me from mid diamond to master, can recommend him.
03/25/2017 14:29 xigenon1#147
He boosted me plat to diamond.very reliable
03/26/2017 00:27 connor187#148
Boosted from 1814 to 2265 quickly, very friendly, recommend him!
03/28/2017 09:50 sinerjji#149
Quote:
Originally Posted by connor187 View Post
Boosted from 1814 to 2265 quickly, very friendly, recommend him!
Thx connor187. If you need more let me know :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xigenon1 View Post
He boosted me plat to diamond.very reliable
Enjoy your shiny diamond xigenon1 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griesworld View Post
Friendly dude, as always good work from him. Boosted me from mid diamond to master, can recommend him.
Thx for good words Griesworld. Enjoy your master rank!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawet4 View Post
Friendly and great player. Easy to talk to and tries his best to complete request ASAP. I will be using his services more often for sure!

Order was ~2.7k SR to 3k. Completed with 100% winrate. Sadly because of connection problems and other orders, I had to wait 3 days for my order to be completed but I do not mind, since I was being informed about delays on time.
Thx spawet4. Yeah there was an speed issue and sorry about it again -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by overkligt1 View Post
Thanks for the boost, There is no crazyer mei out there this guy is nuts litteraly
I <3 Mei! Enjoy your new rank overklight1 :)


Finished almost all of my orders. Just let me know if you need boost to any rank :cool:
04/01/2017 08:36 sinerjji#150
Finished 5 more orders: Master anti-decay, 1-25 leveling, 3100 - 3900, 3700 - 3880, 2350 - 2550.

All games are streaming on my twitch FREE unless you dont want stream. So grab your popcorns and enjoy watching aMEIzing games :)

Im up for new orders, just let me know before weekend ends :D

Skype1: SinerJJi
Skype2: live:akanozanakan
Discord: SinerJJi#0109