[Always Updated] Combat Arms NA/EU Hacks by Virtual Evolution

02/15/2017 21:04 drunkem1#136
Whit
Give me link for download plz ?
I download in this topic: "Release [V-Evo] Dias's Global CA Public Update"
02/15/2017 21:09 Im_Ninja66#137
That link....is public hacks download.....The public hacks are online but it kicks you out of the game.....


Our vip hacks are undetected...I thought you were using vip for a second....though you can earn vip with our current event going on. Check it out on our site ;)
02/16/2017 03:34 drunkem1#138
Aaaaaaaaa, I have to use the public hacks to spammer and then get the vips, and post imagens for spam ? Now I realize Stttt
02/17/2017 14:27 lidor1#139
I buy your hack is much better for the Ghbsys hack , the game not kick me , tnx a milion
02/20/2017 21:20 Im_Ninja66#140
No problem, We will make future updates as we prepare for CA's beta public ;)
02/20/2017 23:55 soldadogerald#141
where i can find a working public hack
02/20/2017 23:55 Im_Ninja66#142
On our site? :/
02/21/2017 00:45 9diablo9#143
I got banned from this public hack :(
02/21/2017 09:53 2clicked#144
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9diablo9 View Post
I got banned from this public hack :(
it's public what do you except, upgrade to VIP for better security and more features.
02/21/2017 13:44 Moly_Is_Here#145
A reminder : The FREE VIP EVENT will end today at the middle of night ( Europe time )
Hurry up and take your chance of being a VIP member without paying for it ;)


Event thread link! : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/22/2017 23:30 BossTs3#146
So the free vip event is over now?
02/23/2017 11:25 xConquerianOx#147
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossTs3 View Post
So the free vip event is over now?
Yes, the event's over
02/23/2017 11:54 brusta#148
Does the VIP Loader work at the moment?
02/23/2017 19:10 Im_Ninja66#149
Always. We always keep it online and undetected
02/24/2017 18:56 Moly_Is_Here#150
Check out our new payment options!
Here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]