[Project] Archlord Emulator

05/07/2016 02:55 sasori21#136
I will try this, looks really nice :D
05/07/2016 12:41 P!tch#137
Will be there
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]: gtfo

GL we are all waiting for da serv

I **promiss** I wont mess on ur serv :D
05/07/2016 14:07 osiy1996#138
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , @eKoZz , @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks everyone. Looks like we'll have bunch of veterans. Hope I didn't raise expectations too high, maybe should've showed what was missing too. Guess will do it near the launch.

Launch date is still the same for those who are wondering. 20-30 May, more likely to be closer to 30. Thanks for the patience.
05/07/2016 14:47 marocco56#139
Well tell us now what is missing, why not do it ?

If there is something bad, players will find out, theyr not stupid.
05/07/2016 15:02 osiy1996#140
I don't know where's your rage coming from. I don't know you or have anything to do with you. If I hurt your feelings I'm sorry, sadly everyone think they're a special snowflake nowadays and can't appreciate anything others accomplish with their efforts. If you don't like me or what I'm doing here, you don't have to force yourself to comment unless it makes you feel better about yourself somehow.

I hope you understand that I'm not forced to do anything either. I'm simply updating people out of appreciation for the interest they showed in this thread.
05/07/2016 15:28 marocco56#141
I dont have rage, you revealed your server, but as i understood from what u said, you didnt reveal everything, only some good things, thats all.

I am not anry or raging as u think, i just expect a lot because trust me u will get A LOT of money, especially at the start of this serv.
05/07/2016 18:14 wimpin#142
Quote:
Originally Posted by marocco56 View Post
I dont have rage, you revealed your server, but as i understood from what u said, you didnt reveal everything, only some good things, thats all.

I am not anry or raging as u think, i just expect a lot because trust me u will get A LOT of money, especially at the start of this serv.
You shouldn't be concerned about how much money he might get. All you need to know is that hes working for several hours each day and tries to provide a stable and playable test server at the end of the month.
05/07/2016 21:34 Divya/Vorsakend#143
Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , @eKoZz , @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks everyone. Looks like we'll have bunch of veterans. Hope I didn't raise expectations too high, maybe should've showed what was missing too. Guess will do it near the launch.

Launch date is still the same for those who are wondering. 20-30 May, more likely to be closer to 30. Thanks for the patience.
Looks like you'll have more "veterans" :) i usually don;t play private much but i will try it for sure. Keep going.
05/07/2016 21:39 marocco56#144
I have an idea for your server.

It is releated to the pricing of items like cc items that you will sell for gold in merchants.

I suggest that you modify those prices based on the economy of the server, for example cheap in the beggining of server and slowly more expensive as the economy grows.

What im saying is to keep monitoring the servers economy and adjust the gold prices, i think it would be good,something old servers and cm didnt have.

Or also Heal pots.
05/07/2016 22:31 Vandhall#145
I've recently got used to early acces gime alpha/ pre alpha stage so i havent got much expectations :) im still in no matter what :D
05/08/2016 00:10 aoeurass#146
Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Probably will get one once I decide if I'll have a special name like other servers or keep going with the name archlord emulator. It should be up around 20th though.


@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] It's less.

Name it #IStoleWebzensGame and made it better.
05/08/2016 07:36 P!tch#147
Quote:
Originally Posted by marocco56 View Post
I dont have rage
when something new is around, there is always mefiance, but i can say that actually it's like rage from you. Have u ever seen a game (even Webzen, Codemaster, justac expose the fails before the good things?). w/e just respect the person's work. Ofc there will be errors. The server will be here, take it, play it or fck off

I think you know me, always looking for buggs (yea go through my post history). Ofc i'll be there to find these buggs and report them up. So chill and be patient ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoeurass View Post
Name it #IStoleWebzensGame and made it better.
and how much justac bought the files? Oh wait you dont even know.... No use to have a discussion with you
05/08/2016 08:24 QuantumBreak#148
Quote:
Originally Posted by P!tch View Post
when something new is around, there is always mefiance, but i can say that actually it's like rage from you. Have u ever seen a game (even Webzen, Codemaster, justac expose the fails before the good things?). w/e just respect the person's work. Ofc there will be errors. The server will be here, take it, play it or fck off

I think you know me, always looking for buggs (yea go through my post history). Ofc i'll be there to find these buggs and report them up. So chill and be patient ffs



and how much justac bought the files? Oh wait you dont even know.... No use to have a discussion with you
P!tch i thought in this years that you would be the first to open a good private server

You always was a pain in the ass in the past on archlord,like me you was one of the firts to do the cc glitch on cm,to dupe,to glutch the unique and crit,to modify the ini files,to get out of the map and reach the HH/Poison maps,you would be the perfect admin for a p.server,because like me you know a lot of this game,thanks to the a lot o hours spent on it.
05/08/2016 08:35 P!tch#149
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumBreak View Post
P!tch i thought in this years that you would be the first to open a good private server

You always was a pain in the ass in the past on archlord,like me you was one of the firts to do the cc glitch on cm,to dupe,to glutch the unique and crit,to modify the ini files,to get out of the map and reach the HH/Poison maps,you would be the perfect admin for a p.server,because like me you know a lot of this game,thanks to the a lot o hours spent on it.
Unfortunately, I don't have enough time toopen a private server. The work is astronomic, that's why i respect so much what Osiy is doing.

But this time will be different, since i'm very very close to Wimpin, this time i wont be screwing them, rather reporting buggs
05/08/2016 12:42 al3css#150
Ok first of all reveal the source code screenshoot and we wil know yeah its your own work or whatever,what kind of database you used,mysql,mssql,mongodb etc,its java?its c++ its c# some details,you cant build in 5 months an emulator!!!you need to know tcp/udp connections knowledge,implant security on loginserver to avoid hacking data base,and other things,you said you didnt have any knowledge when you start the project thats mean someone did this work and you just looked how he did and this mean its an experienced coder!There are tables to build alot of tables in db and actions to add in gameserver...i know i got long time ago an archlord pserver and i wasnt so good to maintain it because broken files of ep1 files and oracle db and i didnt started the emu project for ep3+ because it takes time alot and i didnt found someone interested coder in this game to help developing,and with pleasure i can start an open source emulator some day because archlord pserver will die in time and peoples search for new pserver with different ideas and gameplay!Cheers,maybe you got the files from ac173 or justac gived you out some broken files and you try to fix them,but gl,if someone else its interested to build an emulator and know some coding tips we can start an open source code this mean everyone can try the work and maybe we can get more peoples in this project to build it faster and better.Btw we need some members in team with knowledge in building emulators and yeah some members to help us testing connections.

Btw i remember you showed me some loginserver connections long time ago but i saw your skype archive when you talked with the real coder :).Hope you remember skype was in fullscreen btw and i asked you if you need help and said no.