Senorus | 95 Cap | A New Experience | Enjoyable Gameplay | Innovative Features

02/13/2016 09:49 ShiroNyan#136
Quote:
Originally Posted by buraqqurnaz View Post
I couldn't find any info about IP limit. (mb it's my bad) Can u tell me is there any or .. ?
I think IP limit is 2. It's written in "Basic Information" section, in that picture.
02/13/2016 10:11 hicas#137
what time will the beta start? i cant find it :$
02/13/2016 10:14 buraqqurnaz#138
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroNyan View Post
I think IP limit is 2. It's written in "Basic Information" section, in that picture.
Ah, thanks a lot :)
02/13/2016 10:47 Trappist#139
The thread looking great really [GoodLuck]
02/13/2016 10:49 k1r3t0#140
Sounds Beautiful with awesome features, can't wait to Play It! <3
02/13/2016 11:08 3d1#141
I can't wait to start playing here! I hope it will start soon!
02/13/2016 11:15 Foberious#142
Please all guild masters contact me in epvp private message. More information regarding beta coming soon!
02/13/2016 11:15 ExtinctLo#143
No idea why this server isn't so hyped.
02/13/2016 11:21 .Xen#144
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtinctLo View Post
No idea why this server isn't so hyped.
Cause beta isn't open yet and we all are excited to play, no spam needed to be good, lol.
02/13/2016 11:23 ►Destroyer◄#145
GL may you can upload Media date sro_client ?
02/13/2016 11:25 3d1#146
Guild masters? :D
02/13/2016 12:02 Nami_#147
I'm back and I may give it a try.
02/13/2016 12:05 eshcraft#148
any info about beta start time?
02/13/2016 12:35 Foberious#149
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/13/2016 12:52 hicas#150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senorus Advertising View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
yeah thats nice and all but how about an ETA for the beta?