ChaosOnline|Cap 140|Free Silk|15D|New systems|Auto Events

03/22/2016 23:00 DjAlejo#136
cool server... guys is great server?
03/22/2016 23:04 Hamza FiGo#137
Quote:
Originally Posted by BozzmusikAZAD View Post
Any chance to see a fix for the huge amount of crashes soon? Can't even exchange / trade / walk / teleport without crashing. It's the only negative thing about this server & needs to get fixed, extremely annoying.

I just crashed 4 times in 5 minutes because I was standing in Jangan. Nothing more. Just standing.
Crashes ? Try to go to any other town like Hotan. And w8 there like 10-15 mins. Then go to jangan. And tell me u'll be crashed in hotan or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martynas123boxter View Post
Server is very well made for having fun if you like more edited silkroad servers.
Keep it up Chaos SRO Team ;)
Ty...
03/23/2016 03:32 BozzmusikAZAD#138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza FiGo View Post
Crashes ? Try to go to any other town like Hotan. And w8 there like 10-15 mins. Then go to jangan. And tell me u'll be crashed in hotan or not.

Ty...
It doesn't crash as much in Hotan, as it's probably related to other players spawning on the screen. As soon as someone spawns near you, or you walk into someones range until he's visible, there's an extremely high chance of you getting disconnected.

And a little problem, I hope you can help me - Just bought a D14+12 to D15 scroll for 50 Donate Silks, put my d14 +12 blade in the first slot, used the scroll, and teleported, but it didn't change. I farmed 4 days for that scroll and it strangely didn't work. Can I get it back somehow? Please check the logs or whatever, just so you'll believe me. I followed the guide perfectly, but the scroll is just gone, and my d14 +12 blade in the first inventory slot is still there, unchanged.

My ingame name is izzoR, thanks already
03/23/2016 08:54 Hamza FiGo#139
About crashes i will check it ok. About the upgrade scroll it works with me very well.

Which weapon u tried to upgrade !! Tell me about the weapon type and i'll check it today.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/23/2016 09:00 BozzmusikAZAD#140
Quote:
About crashes i will check it ok. About the upgrade scroll it works with me very well.

Which weapon u tried to upgrade !! Tell me about the weapon type and i'll check it today.

Yes, the upgrade scroll normally works. My guildmaster did it once for me, and it worked. I tried to upgrade my 14D +12 Blade a few hours ago, but something just went wrong. I did it exactly like in your screenshot, but my blade just didn't change.

Here's what I did:
Bought the 50 donate silk D14 to D15 scroll
Put the D14 +12 Blade in the first inventory slot
right click on the scroll, it was gone, I teleported

And nothing happened, sadly. If I ask nicely would it be possible to get the exchange scroll back?

Edit:

Here's how it looked like, it should be correct like this
03/23/2016 11:29 Hamza FiGo#141
Quote:
Yes, the upgrade scroll normally works. My guildmaster did it once for me, and it worked. I tried to upgrade my 14D +12 Blade a few hours ago, but something just went wrong. I did it exactly like in your screenshot, but my blade just didn't change.

Here's what I did:
Bought the 50 donate silk D14 to D15 scroll
Put the D14 +12 Blade in the first inventory slot
right click on the scroll, it was gone, I teleported

And nothing happened, sadly. If I ask nicely would it be possible to get the exchange scroll back?

Edit:

Here's how it looked like, it should be correct like this

Hmm its ok, maybe u bought the change scroll. Anyway, form a pt and write GM and i'll back the scroll to u or i'll upgrade it for u to check it again by myself.
03/23/2016 11:51 BozzmusikAZAD#142
Quote:
Hmm its ok, maybe u bought the change scroll. Anyway, form a pt and write GM and i'll back the scroll to u or i'll upgrade it for u to check it again by myself.
Huge thanks for the help in-game, my respect. It's rare to see a friendly server admin these days, especially one who takes his personal time to help players with small problems.
03/23/2016 18:45 xakal775#143
Great server!
03/24/2016 01:08 Hamza FiGo#144
Quote:
Huge thanks for the help in-game, my respect. It's rare to see a friendly server admin these days, especially one who takes his personal time to help players with small problems.
Yw..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xakal775 View Post
Great server!
Ty..
03/24/2016 16:03 Over World Online#145
Server Offline..... ?!
03/24/2016 20:24 Hamza FiGo#146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over World Online View Post
Server Offline..... ?!
No, its online.
03/24/2016 20:28 [OrO#147
ip limit ?
03/24/2016 20:32 Over World Online#148
very lagger :(
03/24/2016 20:33 Hamza FiGo#149
Quote:
Originally Posted by [OrO View Post
ip limit ?
IP limit is 30 for internet cafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over World Online View Post
very lagger :(
There is no laggy inhere, check ur region internet company ( if u r from egy, u'll have lil lag from ur connection )
03/24/2016 20:44 Over World Online#150
Quote:

There is no laggy inhere, check ur region internet company ( if u r from egy, u'll have lil lag from ur connection )
how bro , btw that system good but have some lagger
What doing to fix this lagge